Couple last-minute Victory questions

aggieastrosfan

1. What time do the dining rooms open on Sunday? I know it's open seating the first night, I just didn't know what time they started serving dinner.

2. I know there have been reports of caffeine free diet coke spotted on other ships. Can anyone confirm whether or not it's on the Victory?

TIA, leaving on the big jet plane tomorrow! :D

When we sailed out of San Juan on the Destiny (10:00 p.m. sailaway), we were given a card when we boarded with a "request" that we eat at a certain dining room at a certain seating, i.e., Universe Dining Room 6:00 p.m. Don't remember seeing caffeine free Coke, but then again I was looking for rum and fruit juice type beverages.

Enjoy!!!

I don't know for sure, but I seem to remeber it being open seating from 6:00-8:30 on Sunday night. Though they did want us to go to our assigned dining room, which I thought was weird. This was on the victory in feb, 2010

Um, weird. Why won't they sell soft drinks until 11 am on Sunday?

or snacks of many sorts. The Rite Aid manager told my husband it was to give he little stores on Sunday morning some time to be profitable on their own. Idont get it, I personally thinks its a deal the city struck with the ships so that folks would carry as much on this they could sell more soda and make more money just my opinion though.

or snacks of many sorts. The Rite Aid manager told my husband it was to give he little stores on Sunday morning some time to be profitable on their own. Idont get it, I personally thinks its a deal the city struck with the ships so that folks would carry as much on this they could sell more soda and make more money just my opinion though.

That sounds really odd to me. We'll make sure we get whatever we need on Saturday since we are flying in the day before.

Archived