Horse Carriage rides in Victoria

gridswaldtravlers

I would like to know if I should pre-book Horse Carriage ride?( In Victoria) And if so what company have you had good luck with. We have 5 adults.

We only have 4 hours. How long should we reserve one for 30-60-90 mins.Or if anybody knows of a open on top bus that gets you around better , please let me know. I have all my other plans for Alaska done just stuck on Victoria. Not really interested in the gardens (Sorry). We would just like to see the city and life style.

Thanks for all replies

I would like to know if I should pre-book Horse Carriage ride?( In Victoria) And if so what company have you had good luck with. We have 5 adults.

We only have 4 hours. How long should we reserve one for 30-60-90 mins.Or if anybody knows of a open on top bus that gets you around better , please let me know. I have all my other plans for Alaska done just stuck on Victoria. Not really interested in the gardens (Sorry). We would just like to see the city and life style.

Thanks for all replies

Victoria is easy to get around on foot, by bus. Most of the horse carriages leave from the corner of Belleville & Menzies street, and most of the bus tours, from in front of the Empress (roughly Government & Belleville). There are so many horsedrawn tours I wouldn't worry about it.

As for buses, lots of the conventional buses around town are also double deckers too, so $2.50 will get you a nice view, even on the regular city bus.

The HOHOs are a great way to see a lot of Victoria in a little time. The two horse drawn carriage rides are a wonderfull experience and should be tried if only once, however, you are not going to see a lot of the city in 30 to 90 mins. However, they will certainly provide you with a flavour of it plus proivide you with a memorable experience.

www.victoriacarriage.com/

http://www.tallyhotours.com/

Archived