Question for Limon ??

BuddyR

Oscar,

My husband and I will be on the Horizon in Costa Rica on Tuesday, March 29, 2005. We are interested in your tour which includes the Torgtuguero Canals but probably not the ziplining. I have emailed you several times but have not heard back. Do you have room for 2 more in your group on March 29??

Laura and Foye

Limon: my e mail to you seemed to go through ok, and if you would hit the "reply" button you should be at the right e mail address.

For this board, all I really want from you is to say "OK". We (12 people) will meet you at 9:00 on Feb. 11. for tour #1.

Thank you, and looking forward to our tour.

Grace

Laura: The only word I have had lately from Oscar is here on the BB, saying that his e mails to me bounced. I will probably have to bite the bullet and call him. He is not allowed to do business on this bb.

I did e mail him yesterday, but have not had a response yet. My e mail address changed last June, so maybe he is using the wrong address.

Grace

Melissa: strange but my AOL did work for Oscar, but I quit AOL and went on the cable here, Sunflower.com. I wonder what it is about AOL not working now? I did have some communications from him quite a while ago, but now I just need to firm up the time. I am hoping that he responds either here or on my e mail. Guess I am just a worrier, but I do want things to go correctly since I arranged this tour with 10 others on the CC BB.

Grace

DoreenD,

Thanks for the information. I emailed Oscar using my daughter's hotmail account and had a reply the next day. Apparently he was getting my emails but I was not getting the replies.

Laura

Archived