NCL Alaska Excursions

brunolvr

Brunolvr:

Why can't I access the shore excursions?? At the NCL website it is still telling me they have no shore excursions available yet. :confused: Will you divulge your secret?

Getty

Norwegian Dream 06/09/05

Don't know why it doesn't work for you. I just went (once again) to the NCL website, clicked "shore excursions" then "Alaska" then downloaded the 2005 Shore Excursions - you do have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, though. Try again!

Thanks, Brunolvr! It's still not working for me. I've tried to "refresh" the page over and over and it still says the shore excursions are not available yet. I'll keep trying throughout the day . . .

What a bummer! Enjoy your planning!

That's really strange. I'd try going completely off the NCL website, then re-enter their URL to see if that makes a difference. Believe me - the shore excursions are there - I just printed out 26 pages of them!

Thanks, Brunolvr! It's still not working for me. I've tried to "refresh" the page over and over and it still says the shore excursions are not available yet. I'll keep trying throughout the day . . .

What a bummer! Enjoy your planning!

Almagetty, if you want to give me your email address, I'll try emailing the shortcut for the excursions to you.

You may want to empty your temporary internet folder then give it a try....

Sure thing Getty......once I get through the 26 pages LOL. I have already booked Capt. Larry's whale watch in Juneau, seating is limited(23)per trip and I wanted to lock that up because it's excellent and in demand. I've went with him before and the small boat is a plus for getting close-up. I'll get back with you.

For those folks who have been checking the ncl site for these to show up, you will need to clear your temporary internet files under the Tools-Internet Options/Preferences menu, depending on what browser you are using. Shut down your browser and then try again. You should now be able to see the Alaska 2005 excursions and download them.

Good Luck.

Archived