Internet in Room on FOS?

We are traveling June 6th on the FOS and now are thinking about bringing a laptop. We will be in a JS; will we have wireless Internet in our room? If so,

is it free or will we have to pay a daily fee? I know there is an Internet Cafe, but we are considering bringing a laptop of our own. There certainly are pros and cons to this as I already spend too much time online for my work!

Thanks.

You have to go to the Internet Cafe first and sign in and create a User Name and Password linked to your sea pass account.

Once this is done you can sign in on your lap top from your cabin or any Hot Spot on the ship.

Guest Relations can give you a list of the Hot Spots.

MAKE SURE YOU LOG OUT!!

They do not automatically log you out when you close the browser or shut off computer. It will only log you out after a certain period of inactivity, like 20 minutes.

So if you do not log out, it'll keep racking up time ($$$$) on your account until it automatically logs you out 20 mins or so later

MAKE SURE YOU LOG OUT!!

They do not automatically log you out when you close the browser or shut off computer. It will only log you out after a certain period of inactivity, like 20 minutes.

So if you do not log out, it'll keep racking up time ($$$$) on your account until it automatically logs you out 20 mins or so later

Sounds like the voice of experience here.....

The Ship's System has a bunch of restrictions on it.

It downloads pretty well but uploads are restricted.

- No video uploads

- No multiple Photo uploads. (Photos must be uploaded one at a time)

For reasons that nobody has ever been able to explain to me, I can easily download my email in Outlook. However I cannot send email in Outlook. I get an error message that says "550 Relaying Not Authorized"

Archived