Your Fleet Locations for Tuesday, April 20, 2010!

luvtwotrvl

Tuesday%202.jpg

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Amsterdam – At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Petropavlovsk, Kamchatskiy, Russia to Vancouver, BC – Arriving April 25)

Eurodam – At Sea (from Civitavecchia/Rome, Italy to Dubrovnik, Croatia)

Maasdam – At Sea (from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to Huatulco, Mexico)

Nieuw Amsterdam – Marghera (Fincantieri) Midnight – Midnight

Noordam – At Sea (from Kralendijk, Bonaire to Samana, Dominican Republic)

Oosterdam – Mazatlán, Mexico 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Prinsendam – Batumi, Georgia 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Rotterdam – Fuerte Amador, Panama Midnight - 4:00 pm

Ryndam – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Statendam – Kralendijk, Bonaire 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Veendam – At Sea (from Tortola, BVI to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas)

Volendam – At Sea (Coral Sea: from Sydney, Australia to Noumea, New Caledonia)

Westerdam – At Sea (TransAtlantic: from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Madeira, Portugal – Arriving April 22)

Zaandam – Ensenada, Mexico 8:00 pm – Midnight

Zuiderdam – FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

The Zuiderdam begins her treck to Vancouver when she leaves Ft. Lauderdale. She will not be back in Ft. Lauderdale until next October.

I see the Statendam is now in Bonaire. The only time I was ever there, I was on the STATENDAM and that was in November 1997--a long time ago.

The Ryndam will be in my favorite port in the Western Caribbean. There is Stingray City, those delicious rum cakes from the Totuga Rum Cake factroy, there is the great Tortuga Rum and of course the opportunity to send post cards from "Hell" Grand Caymen.

Where is the fleet? David answers that question each and every day with this fine report.

Thank you for putting this in the line-up of offerings on CC......every time I look at favorite ships and/or favorite destinations it brings back lovely memories. The "Amsterdam" is heading for the west coast and will soon be completing its World/Grand cruise itinerary...in 2007; that was us. The "Eurodam" was a beautiful ship a year ago- lovely meals in the Tamarind and new color-schemes in the staterooms. We have 500+ days on HAL with a 69 day cruise coming up this Fall......I love these wonderful memories! Thanks again.

Anne

Thank you for putting this in the line-up of offerings on CC......every time I look at favorite ships and/or favorite destinations it brings back lovely memories. The "Amsterdam" is heading for the west coast and will soon be completing its World/Grand cruise itinerary...in 2007; that was us. The "Eurodam" was a beautiful ship a year ago- lovely meals in the Tamarind and new color-schemes in the staterooms. We have 500+ days on HAL with a 69 day cruise coming up this Fall......I love these wonderful memories! Thanks again.

Anne

WOW!! 500+ days on HAL.

A 69 day cruise, I would not know what to do on a cruise that long. The longest cruise so far was only 14 days. May be one day, after I retire I could do a long cruise.

David

WOW!! 500+ days on HAL.

A 69 day cruise, I would not know what to do on a cruise that long. The longest cruise so far was only 14 days. May be one day, after I retire I could do a long cruise.

David

We ARE retired now; and those kinds of cruises weren't even a dream all those years ago. What you do on those very long cruises are re-adjust your thinking to "I have ALL this time, and ALL this "space" [ meaning BOTH the ship and the exotic ports] What can I learn and how am I learning it!" Complete rest isn't the goal any more; its the adventure.....maybe that's WHY we still love cruising so much- IT doesn't "change" -WE did. First question everyone asks is "Don't you get bored?" and for US, the answer is "NEVER" and we don't. It helps that we're gregarious people but we're also readers & bring books/trade books etc - [ and BUY new books{shamefaced} ]

On our first cruise in 1978 I "needed" a restful vacation [in Alaska] Later [1990s] I needed emotional respite from TOO many responsibilities.....now, its just DIFFERENT on what our "needs" are. We are seeing places in this world I never hoped to see then, now I LEARN all I can about an exciting wonderful world! Life changes, and that CAN be a "Good thing" Anne

Archived