Towel Pal

MrsZee

I ordered a Towel Pal bunny for my son to surprise him with on our cruise and the nice people threw in an extra that I didn't order. Only problem is I have no clue what it is. Anyone want to take a guess?

4536574013_9362d74883.jpg

4536575639_16f637cce5.jpg

4536576427_9edd5aa9a0.jpg

4536577197_e5b6d37ecc.jpg

4536577833_9fd285cd6d.jpg

With 4 legs of equal length and no tail, I'd say turtle over frog or tadpole or crab (6 legs). However, most turtles have a neck ....

Perhaps you got this nice extra because they had a bunch that didn't sell because no one could figure out what they were :D

hb5

With 4 legs of equal length and no tail, I'd say turtle over frog or tadpole or crab (6 legs).
You weren't a Bio or Zoology major were you?

From here: A crab has five pairs of legs. The first pair ends in a set of claws and the last pair is used for mating or swimming. The middle three pairs are used for walking.

I would have said they have 8 legs.

Turtles have tails, frogs don't.

I ordered a Towel Pal bunny for my son to surprise him with on our cruise and the nice people threw in an extra that I didn't order. Only problem is I have no clue what it is. Anyone want to take a guess?

There is contact email and phone number on the website...;)

Since you ordered it, why don't you just ask them directly what the heck it's supposed to be?:rolleyes:

If it's supposed to be a turtle - it's actually missing a head and neck

If it's supposed to be a frog - it's some kind of mutant possibly affected by radiation of some kind...:eek:

No idea what it is.

Yes, they sell them in the shop, and they are reminiscent of beanie babies. pretty sturdy.

I bought the bulldog on the last cruise I went on. I think they were a little more than $5. towards the en of the cruise they went on sale and they were a few for $10

cjackso[/left]8;24103327]No idea what it is.

Yes, they sell them in the shop, and they are reminiscent of beanie babies. pretty sturdy.

I bought the bulldog on the last cruise I went on. I think they were a little more than $5. towards the en of the cruise they went on sale and they were a few for $10

What do you do if it gets dirty :confused: ;) (Seriously though)

What do you do if it gets dirty :confused: ;) (Seriously though)

I would imagine you could just wash them. If it were in the washer, I would use gentle cycle and I wouldn't dry them. The one I bought (along with it's no name friend without a tag) are upstairs packed away for our trip our I would look on the tag for you.

I would imagine you could just wash them. If it were in the washer, I would use gentle cycle and I wouldn't dry them. The one I bought (along with it's no name friend without a tag) are upstairs packed away for our trip our I would look on the tag for you.

I thought they would unfold in the wash ... but maybe not.

Thinking of getting one for 6 year old niece, but she would definitely get it dirty! (Expensive if just temporary - and certainly NOT nice if it looks dirty! :eek:)

and I STILL say turtle! (and I was the first to say it too :cool:;) )

Archived