How far in advance can you book specialty dining?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I will say that on my Voyager cruise, there were limited hours that you could book Portofino in advance. You had options of 5:30, 6:00 or 6:30 and then 8:30 and later. So, certain "prime times" were left out of the advance booking. We wanted to dine at around 7:00 on a particular night of the cruise. I booked in advance for 6:00, but went to Portofino after boarding and asked if it could be changed to 7:00 the same night. No problem . . .

Is it 60 days or 90 days - just want to make sure I make reservations as soon as they become available. Appreciate the help.

We were able to book ours about 45 days out. I just kept checking the web site until it allowed me to book it.

Good Luck

I also like to make reservations online in advance, however, on our recent Radiance cruise, we were getting on the ship with a lot of OBC and saw it as an opportunity to use up some of it at both Chops and Portofino. We decided to wait until we got on the ship to make the reservations and take advantage of the OBC. I was a little concerned that we wouldn't be able to get what we wanted for our party of 6, and it turned out we were able to get both reservations for the days and times we preferred, and both restaurants were not at capacity when we were there. So my point is not to stress over it. You can always make your reservations when you get on the ship.

Karen

If you book online ahead of your cruise, does the cost get charged to your account now? Our final payment isn't due for another few weeks.

If you make reservation on line yu pay when you make the reservation. it asks for the card details that you want to use. However, you can make changes to the booking and you can still cancel it the same as a booking made onboard.

Archived