Luggage tags

Goodmorning to a fellow FF!

You should get some sort of tags with your cruise docs.

If not, don't worry. Porters at the port will have tags readily available for you when you arrive. All you need is your room number and name.

Enjoy!

Has anyone else had trouble getting luggage tags. I have requested them and still not received them. I don't want to get to the pier and have to fill them out.

You can always call again just to check and see what happened :D This topic has been discussed a lot lately. Some people are saying that they only give out a certain amount of luggage tags each cruise and then no more. However, as JBert said you can get them at the pier if all else fails.

Have a great cruise!!

Has anyone else had trouble getting luggage tags. I have requested them and still not received them. I don't want to get to the pier and have to fill them out.

If you check your online check-in at the bottom there is a place to order them by mail. We had them in a few days and they are all pre-printed.

Have a good cruise.

I had trouble getting mine.

I ordered them (under DH name), waited two weeks, then emailed Royal Carribean.

Waited more. Then completed my online check-in, and ordered them again (this time in my name).

Got them a little over a week later--in my name. Never did get the ones ordered in DH name.

I think your online check-in may need to be completed before the luggage tag order actually will process.

About a week after receiving the tags, I finally got a response from RCI.

Rachel

Somehow I actually got two sets of them by mail but only ordered them once. You'll see the box when you do your on-line checkin.

Archived