Halifax NS private tours

PAULNJILL

Hi,

I booked 6 vans with Al in Halifax when we visited. I was fortunate enough to have Al as my guide on the day. The tour was customised and very flexible to our needs and wishes. Al showed us all his favourite locations which included lakes, forest, his friends fishing shack, roadside lobster meal and of course Peggy's Cove.

We ran out of time for the citadel and city which was ok as we enjoyed ALS tour and had a great feel without the city.

Al is amazing, very knowledgable and his van was very clean.

I must say that other groups were not as pleased with their tour for a number of reasons. I think this was due to me booking excess vans and divers or taxi drivers were used which would not normally do cruise tours? I'm guessing:confused:

The other consideration was that due to the flexibility of the tour if no passenger took charge of which sights ( even though I had advertised a set itinerary which was agreed on Blythe cruisers) then the driver lacked direction for the day.

This was no fault of my cruisers as they were not to know that I would not be taking care of this for them if in another van. So I guess I let them down:(

I would certainly recommend Al. His office was also great at email responses and info.

Enjoy cruising Canada and NE. I planned a tour in each port if you would like further info I could drag out my cruise planner to inform you more. :eek:

Hi,

Enjoy cruising Canada and NE. I planned a tour in each port if you would like further info I could drag out my cruise planner to inform you more. :eek:

We will be doing this in 2015 I woukd appreciate any information you can give me on the tours you did.