Opening Balcony Dividers

guntheros

Is this offered on every ship? My SIL said she saw something on Carnival's site that only listed 5 or 6 of the ships. We are sailing on the Splendor and I specifically asked our PVP for rooms together so we could open the dividers to make a larger balcony and he never said anything about not being to open them on this ship. We were on the Glory in October and were able to, but this was one of the ships it listed that could. Also, We are very far forward (2nd and 3rd room in), this wouldn't pose another problem would it? Does it matter where you are on the ship to have them do this? I know they can only open so many, so we will ask right away.

Is this offered on every ship? My SIL said she saw something on Carnival's site that only listed 5 or 6 of the ships. We are sailing on the Splendor and I specifically asked our PVP for rooms together so we could open the dividers to make a larger balcony and he never said anything about not being to open them on this ship. We were on the Glory in October and were able to, but this was one of the ships it listed that could. Also, We are very far forward (2nd and 3rd room in), this wouldn't pose another problem would it? Does it matter where you are on the ship to have them do this? I know they can only open so many, so we will ask right away.

You can check this web site for room and balcony discriptions. I see that there are many (not all) balconies that do connect (i.e. dividers that open)

https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/splendor/splendor.html

Oliver

Thanks for trying to help, but I think I was misunderstood... I realize that the room connects, just wanted to know if the ship itself allows to open the balcony divider to make one large balcony. Thanks in advance!

Follow that link, click on "Stateroom Descriptions" then click on the deck you are staying on (i.e. Empress) look for your cabin # --- in the following example look for a notation regarding connecting balconies. Meaning the balcony dividers can be opened between these two balconies.

Cabin 7212 (8B OST3) 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0 cabin connects to: 7208

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 7216

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Archived