Boardwalk/Central Park Balcony

BCV23

Looking to book a possible balcony on Oasis or Allure in Feb 2011. I see the Central Park and Boardwalk balcony state they are 182-274 square feet. How do you find out the actual size of the stateroom you choose? Of course we would like more space since we are a family of four.

It seems I could actually book two inside rooms for about the same price as one balcony for the four of us. Any info or opinions on this would be great. Thanks!

I believe if you go to the deck plans, it shows the square footage of each cabin type. I also believe boardwalk and central park all are 182.

To me, I'd rather the space of two interior rooms over a boardwalk/central park balcony. An oceanview balcony is another story... to me, waking up to the ocean every morning would be worth the cramped space.

Four in a room is very tight (been there - done that). We usually get two rooms so our boys can sleep late. The extra shower and storage is a plus too.

Keep an eye out for price drops. More than once we have noticed last minute price drops on balconies and switched to one balcony and an inside across the hall for not much money.

Lou

Archived