Cocoa Beach boardwalk

melanie1877

Can anyone tell me if the Cocoa Beach pier / boardwalk is within walking distance of where the beach shuttle for the Pride drops you off at the Ron Jon shop? Must you walk along the beach, or are there sidewalks where I could push a stroller? We are planning on spending the day at the beach, and would like to check out the boardwalk, and have lunch there. Can we leave our towels, umbrella, etc. (not valuables) on the beach and come back for more sun after we check out the boardwalk, or is it too far that we would want to pack up and then go back to the ship after the boardwalk? Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...

The pier is pretty far from Ron Jon's...and really not worth walking to IMO. You'd be better off eating close to Ron Jon's or staying near the port...there is a beach right there (Jetty Park) with a small restaurant or lots of restaurants close by in the port.

You can walk to the Pier from Ronjons. It is a few blocks and there are streets & sidewalks.

The CB pier is sort of the center point of the beach were all the action would be, if you want to call it that. If you go to the beach, this is the spot you want to be at. The pier has a few restaurants, a bar, and shops.

For some reason the towns main attraction is Ron Jons. It is basically a huge over priced surf shop. I like the store next door(cocoa beach surf shop). It is much cheaper.

Archived