Verrry interesting!

Taxguy77

I saw a thread about the persons bad reaction to smoking, just started TODAY, has been closed!:eek:

I was going to comment: HAL will not do anyting about this, you have to move to another line.

Loved AZ for that reason, no-go for others. Celb.=X= is good, but not as comfortable or as large cabins. At least, no smoking in staterooms.

NCL USED to have smoking Portside, non-smoking Starboard, but not for the past 2 owners, who don't give a D---.

I saw a thread about the persons bad reaction to smoking, just started TODAY, has been closed!:eek:

I was going to comment: HAL will not do anyting about this, you have to move to another line.

Loved AZ for that reason, no-go for others. Celb.=X= is good, but not as comfortable or as large cabins. At least, no smoking in staterooms.

NCL USED to have smoking Portside, non-smoking Starboard, but not for the past 2 owners, who don't give a D---.

As long as you've been here you're surprised???????????? These things ALWAYS degenerate into personal attacks and they are about an arguement that will never be settled!

WALT!!! :D

Smoking is an addiction. Some are addicted to nicotine and I think they are finding living to be much more difficult than they did. I think I quit in a nick of time but I must tell you quitting was very difficult. FYI I have been off of them for almost 18 years and I would not go back because quitting was so difficult.

Smoking is an addiction. Some are addicted to nicotine and I think they are finding living to be much more difficult than they did. I think I quit in a nick of time but I must tell you quitting was very difficult. FYI I have been off of them for almost 18 years and I would not go back because quitting was so difficult.

This cruise I am going on is to celebrate 10 years of being both smoke and lung cancer free. :) I caught it early and had an operation....this is a habit that you can actually live to regret. I've see so many people living with COPD, emphysema.not an easy life....I am so happy to have quit but I agree it was difficult. Very difficult..I am glad the rules all over are changing..I hope more and more young people never start.

Archived