Explorer Aft JS 1694 / 1394 - large or small table after refurb?

Quick question. For those off Explorer after 2009, did you have a small or large table on balcony of your AFT JS 1964 or 1394? I just did a comprehensive search, and have pictures through the years where some show big, and some show small table. Also looking for pictures of whole balcony, how many recliners, chairs, etc.

Looking to book Explorer to Carribbean and want to find out, TY!

Quick question. For those off Explorer after 2009, did you have a small or large table on balcony of your AFT JS 1964 or 1394? I just did a comprehensive search, and have pictures through the years where some show big, and some show small table. Also looking for pictures of whole balcony, how many recliners, chairs, etc.

Looking to book Explorer to Carribbean and want to find out, TY!

I would love to know that answer too as we have cabin 1394 for our B2B in Sept. 2011. Are you on our Sept. 29th cruise to Canada?

Pat

Is 1694 a JS or D1? My father is staying in either 1692 or 1694 next week, whichever is the D1. I will post and let you know next week if I can, or when we get back from the cruise.

I stayed in 7394 in 2008, and there were 2 chairs, 2 loungers, and a round table, which was a decent size.

We had 1394 in April 2009 and I don't know when the refurb happened. The balcony had, at that time, 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a really big table.

We have had 1394 two times and this balcony does NOT get a lot of sun due to the overhang from the Windjammer. Only when the sun is directly behind you do you get sun. We love the room and the balcony but if you must have a lot of sun this is not the room for you.

1394 and 1694 are JS. 1394 has an adjoining door to 1396 which is a D1. The room is so big you don't really notice anything and noise was not an issue.

I have lots of pictures but can't seem to get them to load onto this page.

I would love to know that answer too as we have cabin 1394 for our B2B in Sept. 2011. Are you on our Sept. 29th cruise to Canada?

Pat

We're on the sailing just before you. :) We did a Canada cruise on NCL last year and I just fell in love with how wonderful it was.

We're on the sailing just before you. :) We did a Canada cruise on NCL last year and I just fell in love with how wonderful it was.

My sister always wanted to go to Canada/New England but I said if I am going in a cruise I want to go somewhere warm so this itinerary (B2B) with Bermuda incl. is perfect.

Pat

Archived