best NON-alchol drink??

Tiffanyiris

okay everyone, i want to have a blast on our upcoming cruise (IN 22 DAYS!! AHHH!) but my hubby and i both dont drink..anymore..but our friends that are coming with do. and we dont want to be excluded from all the fun fancy drinks, so what do you recommend? i know i can get virgin daiquiris but what else? thanks guys!!! :)

Hi,

I enjoy the virgin pina coladas and virgin bloody mary. Also club soda, with cranberry juice and a twist of lime is elegant too. I also enjoy icetea with lemonade-free , club soda and soda-diet at cost. Enjoy your trip. Lots of fun and there are more people than just kids who don't drink either

They put in a new liver in me about 2 years ago .Since then I have been on 3 cruises . I used to drink alot before the liver .The cruises have been a little different experience. TO MANY CARNIVAL CRUISES . In stead of walking around with a bucket of beer, I walked around with a case of beer .They gave me one of those white plastic tub that they put dirty dishes in , it worked. Now I sit back and smile ,and enjoy watching everyone else drinking my share . It's still great to cruise. Now every time that I pass the ice cream I have to have one. Next cruise is a B2B freedom on 9/25/10.

Happy cruising SCOT

You can ask for Virgin anything. My favourite though is water with a lime slice - i drink that at home all the time. Personally I don't know why we have to pretend to be drinking when we choose not to - our friends should especially understand.

Thank you so much for this thread. DH and I don't drink because we get drunk very easily. Going on our 20th anniversery w/o the kids this Jan and plan on sharing a couple of DOD. Its good to know we can try these drinks w/o alchol if the first one hits us to hard.:rolleyes:

my friends totally understand us not drinking, its just the fun, delicious looking drinks make me wish i was drinking. so i figured why lose out of the deliciousness, when we dont have to? thanks everybody for your suggestions!!

my friends totally understand us not drinking, its just the fun, delicious looking drinks make me wish i was drinking. so i figured why lose out of the deliciousness, when we dont have to? thanks everybody for your suggestions!!

If I drink alcohol I drink rye and water - I am not a foofoo drink kind of person, I find them too sweet for me.

You can ask for Virgin anything. My favourite though is water with a lime slice - i drink that at home all the time. Personally I don't know why we have to pretend to be drinking when we choose not to - our friends should especially understand.

I don't think OP wants to "pretend" they are drinking, they want to enjoy the foo foo drinks w/o the alcohol.

I completely understand and am glad this was mentioned becuase I didn't know you could order these w/o the alcohol. I enjoy a DOD, but can't drink too many of them, I will be ordering these virgin drinks next cruise! Thanks for the thread!

p.s. do they charge less $$ - just curious.......

I don't inhale. :p

Archived