Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

I'm really kinda liking the posts from our future friends from Canada, Minnesota and other northern areas...... I really enjoy our southern friends but it will be nice to have others that speak our northern dialect:D We'll all have to get together with Sheila and have a conversation complete with local slang and see if Sheila understands what we're saying:eek:

I think Sheila will have approval from Laura by tomorrow and have pricing firmed up with Johna by Friday.

Bill

Hey Bill

If that happens their will be a few of us booked on the same ship, same ports two years in a row. Some of us have to make sacrifices for the good of the group.

Hi Joan, Mike and Kim,

We are also, fellow Canadians (Southern NB). I have a brother in Edwards, Ont, just outside of Ottawa.

Sandi N Jeff

Thanks Sandi N Jeff, I have lived here several years but I am from your next door neighbour N.S.(Halifax), it sure looks like this will be a large Group cruise and a lot of Great People,

Joan:)

Thanks Sandi N Jeff, I have lived here several years but I am from your next door neighbour N.S.(Halifax), it sure looks like this will be a large Group cruise and a lot of Great People,

Joan:)

Sorry Sandi N Jeff I missed your post. My roots are in the east coast. My dad was born in Bay Roberts, NFLD

My son is a huge Ottawa Sens fan. We are about a hour north of Toronto

Hi MikeNKim, sorry we did not officially meet on the Spirit but looking forward to meeting on future crusies. DH was videoing on the meet and

greet day and time got away from us:mad::mad:

Ahh...thanks Annette!! :o:o

Really sorry you could not make the Spirit cruise but the cheering on was great, hope to meet you soon.

Hopefully today will be the day that we become official:D:D

Mike & Chris

Hi everyone my name is Mark I have cruised with Joan and Mikes group Hi Mike and Joan . My wife Heidi and I are thinking on this cruise we will discuss it and see. We just booked a cruise on the Glory in March 2010.This will make a cruise 3 years in a row if we go. We have been to Aruba before and it was beautiful. We will check this posting daily are get info from Sailorwife to see what is happening

My fingers are crossed too. I still think we need to send Elana to where ever Laura is too get her moving on this.:)

I vote to send Elana too! Laura can't resist if we sic both Sheila and Elana on her! :p

Really sorry you could not make the Spirit cruise but the cheering on was great, hope to meet you soon.

Hopefully today will be the day that we become official:D:D

Mike & Chris

Well if we keep trying, sooner or later we'll be on the same cruise!!:D:D

Hi All:)

Been "Waiting" and sometimes lurking here patiently to hear some Great News!!

There seems to be new people interested every time I get on CC. Thats AWESOME. I've noticed quite a few of my neighbor Canadiens signed up. I'm not Canadian but live only 35 miles from Niagara Falls and visit Ontario quite frequently.

Well gotta go back to work so I'll see ya or be back lurking later.

BOB:D

I have a question...... when I book my spot (and hopefully it will be soon :) ) can I book it as "me and a guest"? I haven't decided who the lucky person is that will be going with me. Or do I need to come up with a name?

Hmmm....good question...

We'll have to check with Johna on that. I bet we'll have a BIG list of questions for her!

Sorry Sandi N Jeff I missed your post. My roots are in the east coast. My dad was born in Bay Roberts, NFLD

You really can't beat the newfies. They're really good people. I'll be over there all next week for work.

I really can't wait to meet everyone (Hopefully I can convince the hubby). ;)

Elaine, I love your siggy ! Can you tell me what a sunshine cruiser is? (sorry off thread)

A while back - a long while back on some thread I can't remember someone was complaining about something. I know - hard to believe but true. Anyway another person posted that she felt that we should be more positive and less critical. I don't remember who started it but people began to post things that were good. Someone said they were a PollyAnna and off it went. The Sun picture was posted and people added it to their signatures. There was even a web-site started just for Sunshine Cruisers. (I can't remember where it is) Whew - long story but that is where it came from. It makes me smile when I look at it. :)

Elaine

I have a question...... when I book my spot (and hopefully it will be soon :) ) can I book it as "me and a guest"? I haven't decided who the lucky person is that will be going with me. Or do I need to come up with a name?

If it is the same with all bookings, you can just book one person to start. For our upcoming cruise on the Liberty, my sister has only booked herself into their cabin. I believe she has until the final payment due date to add someone. Hope this helps. :)

Here's a couple of Canadians from the west coast who are interested!

Hi from Andrea and Dave :)

We did the Miracle St Kitts/ St Lucia and St Martin..loved the cruise and the ship

We were supposed to cruise in 2011 but will probably have to cancel..

My son is getting married in Hawaii in September 2011, so we have to focu$ on that instead. ;)

Hey Bill

If that happens their will be a few of us booked on the same ship, same ports two years in a row. Some of us have to make sacrifices for the good of the group.

It's a tough job, but someones got to do it:D:D From the bottom of our hearts, thanks!:D:D Wish we were going with you in February! But you will have scoped out the ports and you will be a great source of knowledge. We are all counting on you!:p

I'm really kinda liking the posts from our future friends from Canada, Minnesota and other northern areas...... I really enjoy our southern friends but it will be nice to have others that speak our northern dialect We'll all have to get together with Sheila and have a conversation complete with local slang and see if Sheila understands what we're saying

I think Sheila will have approval from Laura by tomorrow and have pricing firmed up with Johna by Friday.

Bill

I'm loving all the posts from our new northern friends. This train is just snaking it's way thru and picking up people from all over! It's great! We are going to have so much fun over the next months getting to know each other and planning for this fabulous cruise! :)

Heck Bill, don't get even more northern on me...I can't understand what you're saying now...I just smile and nod my head when you talk to me, since you seem like such a nice comedian...err..man...I'm meant "man". ~~snicker, snicker, snort, snicker...lol...snort, snicker~~

:D

;):p

Just kidding, of course...I hope we do all get together and ya'll talk a little northern smack...we southerners will have a lot of fun trying to keep up with what ya'll are saying...

...and what we don't understand, we'll just make up! ~~snicker, snicker, snort, snicker...lol...snort,~~:D

Sheila<------------sure hopes Bill is right about the CC approval and pricing :cool:

*raises hand* Canadians here too!! :) We're from Calgary. Do we get to take advantage of the low deposit too? Even though we are from Canada? I'm not all that familiar with the group cruises so I don't really know what the pay structure is. Is there a post with general information like that about group cruises? Thanks!

Hi Joan, Mike and Kim,

We are also, fellow Canadians (Southern NB). I have a brother in Edwards, Ont, just outside of Ottawa.

Sandi N Jeff

Bill

Hey Mark & Heidi, that is great this seems like a great bunch to cruise with,

let's all keep our fingers crossed, mine is getting a little tired since I have had them crossed for a few hours:D

Joan

Joan, you can un-cross those fingers!! Bill was right - We're Official!! Yippeeee!

:D:D:D

I got an email from Laura...we are ON! Yes!!!:cool:

It will take a couple more days to get the CC forum set up for us. As you know, I can't post prices on the Main Carnival page here, but as soon as Laura sends me a link to our spot on CC, I will get them on there and post the link here asap!

Everybody put on your favorite cruise song and do a little Happy Dance! Your patience has been rewarded!! Yeeeah!

Sheila<--------------just knows one or more of you computer savvy people will post some little dancing people for us to dance with - please :p

Archived