Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Sorry Sandi N Jeff I missed your post. My roots are in the east coast. My dad was born in Bay Roberts, NFLD

Carl was born in St. John's....we just had to clear out his Mom's house the last couple weeks. ( I mentioned in earlier posts his Mom died May 1st in Denver) There was enough stuff there about Newfoundland to open a store.! :eek:

Terry

Thanks Sheila,

Can't wait for priceing this is gonna be a great cruise even though were doing the same one in 2011. I can bring back some great information for this one.

We are also doing this one in 2011...Jan.22... what tours have you planned ?

Terry

with a group cruise can you still use your pvp? or do you use a group pvp?

Hi. You use the group travel agent. Johna from Cru Con is the one that you will book with. Sheila will post all the info once Johna gets it all priced out. Pretty exiting :)

Elaine

Hi. You use the group travel agent. Johna from Cru Con is the one that you will book with. Sheila will post all the info once Johna gets it all priced out. Pretty exiting :)

Elaine

And...Johna is the best! We had to change...then change again...then change again....she was so nice about it. She use to live 15 minutes north of West Palm, so we email once in a while about South Florida.

Anyone that hasn't had the pleasure to work, is in for a treat. :D

Wow, I didn't know that! Kathi, I did meet someone on the cruise that graduated from my high school on the "SPIRIT", her sister graduated the year I did (SW Miami). She thought I had a southern accent and we got to talking while waiting in line on the Lido. Sorry for the break, but it is a small world; and no one is a stranger for long on a cruise!

Look forward to meeting all Ya'll!

Yeah that's me the Canadian drinking beer of coarse not a fancy drink. That was all fun with my American friend Mike. Lets go Black Hawcks sure glad Montreal lost

hey mark, so are you guys coming on this?

Good morning all you Official Miracle Waiters! :D

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread at work today...I have a feeling we will have another 3 page day if the pricing gets posted...fingers crossed! ;)

Good Morning all!

On this phase, they have to give prices and then the hostess has to book before she can release any prices to us waiting out here, just waiting! And waiting! But, hey that our name so we will wait! And then the mad rush to reach Johna..............

Hope everyone has a Great day!

Archived