Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Hi, everyone! We are on the Miracle Southern Caribbean in December and usually cruise once a year. So Jan 2012 would be perfect for us! Count us in!

Cindy and Greg

Cindy & Greg

You will not be sorry to be cruising with this group. This will be our third cruise with them and each one tends to be better than the last.

Good Morning all.

Sorry about the snow seguincruiser, no chance of snow here. At least we got the AC replaced yesterday.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Alaska stillmysty. We loved Alaska.

Hi Bill

Welcome Cindy and Greg.

Here's hoping we don't have to wait too long for Carnival.

Elaine

Good Morning all.

Sorry about the snow seguincruiser, no chance of snow here. At least we got the AC replaced yesterday.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Alaska stillmysty. We loved Alaska.

Hi Bill

Welcome Cindy and Greg.

Here's hoping we don't have to wait too long for Carnival.

Elaine

Yeah! Everything she said!! :D:D

Gorgeous weather here today...I am soooo sorry for all you guys in the snow. :eek:

I just dropped in for a quick moment....I gotta get back outside before Walter misses me. I am planting flowers.:)

Have a nice weekend!

Sheila

Wow! Hi to KFinTx,ranger10 and Jilpo. It is going to be fun. This is a fun group of people. We are all very different but all enjoy cruising and planning cruising and talking about cruising :D

I don't know who is next up - Maybe me with the 13th??? Anyone know?

Have a great evening.

Elaine

Hello Waiters! :D

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the hardworking Moms out there!

Hi to all the new posters! We can't "wait" to meet you all! :p We just have to keep our collective fingers crossed that Carival offers this itinerary in 2012. WE MUST STAY FOCUSED!!!

I'm not positive, but I think you're right Elaine...you have the next date in the pool. I think I am after you with the 17th...anyone have a date earlier than that?

Looks like we need an updated Interested List....I'll get right on it!

Here is the updated list! WOW! What an awesome group this is shaping up to be!

If you don't see your name on the list please feel free to add it. If you DO see your name on the list but DON'T want it there, please feel free to remove it. :)

Updated Interested List

1. Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

2. Sandy & Jacky (SandyJB)

3. Debbie & Tim (CelticD1 / CelticTim )

4. Bill & Sue (Dhlexpress102 & Candle)

5. MistyRo76

6. Sheila & Stu (goljadj)

7. Grace & Chris (Seguincruiser)

8. Wing2003 (Don & Vicki)

9. Linda & Judie (Wants to be Rich)

10. Doug & Carol (DougD & cd1273)

11. CruzCrazy & DH

12. Bill & Jill (JavaBill & Boxermama)

13. Wess & Sally (sallyb)

14. Elaine & Richard (soazlaney)

15. Bill & Joanne (Billfish)

16. leedm

17. Nicole & George (doggydetailer)

18. Vacruizer

19. Myssie & Linda (MAO)

20. Susan & Joe (mngazer)

21. Myway200766

22. Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

23. mambo110

24. Kissyfur19

25. Got2shop + 4

26. happylady (Kathi & Phil)

27. Regina & Fern (jeaniebelle)

28. cschultz & DH

29. shewolf514

30. Mike & Kim (MikeNKim)

31. Paul (s/vPanacea)

32. Mrs. Squirrel & DH

33. Denise and Mike (dandm)

34. Dan & Ruth (ruthie101)

35. Dave & Lisa (Dave & Lisa)

36. tampabrat22

37. Steve and Elly (sevens237)

38. ava girl 123

39. ladyj3641

40. Dana, Rod & Curtis

41. Mike & Wendy (manmtnmike)

42. Socref124

43. Tom & Karen (Cruisertommyboy)

44. maumekim

45. Anamanxs (Annette & Elmer)

46. lovebelle

47. stillmysty (Chris & Mike)

48. Rick & Bonnie

49. Cheryl & Steve

50. Carl & Terry ( Falcons 07)

51. Lynn & Connie (explodr)

52. Taz

53. Pauser (Holly & Benn)

54. Paul & Bev (diehardpaul)

55. Bleuiz

56. lilcoup

57. Margaret & DH (Chevy57)

58. Scott & Sherri (Hues of Blue)

59. katravel & DH

60. Cindy & Greg (austincici)

61. KfinTx

62. ranger10

63. Jilpo & DH

64. bransworld

:cool:

Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there!!

I'd like to point out some things about this group, many of which have been mentioned already but since they are buried in the older posts, may not be seen by new people.

This group is for a cruise that as of now, is not yet scheduled. We are hoping for the itinerary that is presently consisting of Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba on the Carnival Miracle. Our date preferences are from mid January to mid February in 2012, preferably an 8 day running from Saturday - Sunday.

This group will consist of some that sailed together on the Miracle in January '09, some that sailed the Freedom in January '10, some that sailed both and hopefully many that will be joining us for the first time. This is a very welcoming and diverse group and I can assure any new joiners that you will be welcomed with open arms from day 1 and by the end of the cruise, you will have many new friends. If you have never been on a group cruise, you will have the option to join in as many activities as you would like and only have to get as involved as you choose.

I also want to mention that the most priceless benefit of this group is that our group leader Sheila and her best friend Sandy give new meaning to the phrase "Southern Hospitality" AND they take so many pictures that you could leave your camera at home and still have all the pictures you would ever want.

Let's go Carnival..... Give us our itinerary!

Bill

Off to Alaska on Monday on Carnival Spirit hoping for some good news about this cruise when we return. :D:D:D

Would love to hear about your Alaska cruise when you get back. Going to be going in June 2011 just don't know which date yet.

Enjoy your cruise

Thanks

Tom

Would love to hear about your Alaska cruise when you get back. Going to be going in June 2011 just don't know which date yet.

Enjoy your cruise

Thanks

Tom

Also can't wait to hear about the round trip from Seattle. We have reservations for 5/24/11. Can't wait!! :o

happy mothers day to all of the wonderful mothers out there!!

I'd like to point out some things about this group, many of which have been mentioned already but since they are buried in the older posts, may not be seen by new people.

This group is for a cruise that as of now, is not yet scheduled. We are hoping for the itinerary that is presently consisting of grand turk, dominican republic, curacao and aruba on the carnival miracle. Our date preferences are from mid january to mid february in 2012, preferably an 8 day running from saturday - sunday.

This group will consist of some that sailed together on the miracle in january '09, some that sailed the freedom in january '10, some that sailed both and hopefully many that will be joining us for the first time. This is a very welcoming and diverse group and i can assure any new joiners that you will be welcomed with open arms from day 1 and by the end of the cruise, you will have many new friends. If you have never been on a group cruise, you will have the option to join in as many activities as you would like and only have to get as involved as you choose.

I also want to mention that the most priceless benefit of this group is that our group leader sheila and her best friend sandy give new meaning to the phrase "southern hospitality" and they take so many pictures that you could leave your camera at home and still have all the pictures you would ever want.

Let's go carnival..... Give us our itinerary!

Bill

no way i could have said it better

Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there!!

This group is for a cruise that as of now, is not yet scheduled. We are hoping for the itinerary that is presently consisting of Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba on the Carnival Miracle. Our date preferences are from mid January to mid February in 2012, preferably an 8 day running from Saturday - Sunday.

This group will consist of some that sailed together on the Miracle in January '09, some that sailed the Freedom in January '10, some that sailed both and hopefully many that will be joining us for the first time. This is a very welcoming and diverse group and I can assure any new joiners that you will be welcomed with open arms from day 1 and by the end of the cruise, you will have many new friends. If you have never been on a group cruise, you will have the option to join in as many activities as you would like and only have to get as involved as you choose.

I also want to mention that the most priceless benefit of this group is that our group leader Sheila and her best friend Sandy give new meaning to the phrase "Southern Hospitality" AND they take so many pictures that you could leave your camera at home and still have all the pictures you would ever want.

Let's go Carnival..... Give us our itinerary!

Bill

12 hours between posts..... Where is everyone??

We are here reading and lurking. Just been busy and hav'nt posted for a page or two!

Totally agree with Java and very well said!

Hope all the mothers had a great day yesterday!

Archived