Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Waiting for the news..................................

NEWS,,,,,,,,,, WHAT NEWS........ I didn't hear it .... What's Happening?????

Did I Miss Something????....... Does Sheila Know about this??????

WOW

NEWS,,,,,,,,,, WHAT NEWS........ I didn't hear it .... What's Happening?????

Did I Miss Something????....... Does Sheila Know about this??????

WOW

I know no-thing! :rolleyes:

Carnival is making me cra-zy!!!!!!!! Why can't they just get on with it already!?!?!? :eek:

Arrrrrrgh!!

I hope everyone had a really nice weekend. We kept busy. Walter has so little time at home these days, the weekends just fly by. If he gets one or two little things accomplished, we are tickled pink.

We were able to spend a little time with Jacky and Sandy last night at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was nice to just sit and relax with good friends.

So now it's Monday again...that should mean that Carnival is back at work also...so maybe Elaine will win the bet on the 13th! :D

Good Luck, Elaine!! We're rootin' for you!! :cool:

Sheila <------------says Hi! to all the new people joining the "wait" :)

Would now be a good time to mention that my birthday is in early February? :p

Kelly

Hi Kelly. My son's birthday is early Feb. too. :) Thinking maybe our date for the cruise will turn into a birthday celebration? That would be very cool.

Elaine

Just FYI both my birthday and anniversery is the last week of Jan. I'll be celebrating what ever date we end up cruising on.;) In fact I think I'll have to go to Don Pablos as soon as we actually get a confirmation from Carnaval that they'll be doing this cruise; a little precruise margaritta for me!

Just FYI both my birthday and anniversery is the last week of Jan. I'll be celebrating what ever date we end up cruising on.;) In fact I think I'll have to go to Don Pablos as soon as we actually get a confirmation from Carnaval that they'll be doing this cruise; a little precruise margaritta for me!

So cake for everyone at our meet and greet?????

Elaine

Elaine & whoever posted after her, sorry didn't get your name :( , I was actually planning a birthday cruise already, for 2013, but when I saw this, I decided to move it up a year. Same ship, same itinerary (I hope). I won't have to worry about selling 10 cabins or anything. :) I haven't had a "real" birthday party in DECADES, so I'm all in for a party for any birthday & anniversary cruisers. :D

Now I just gotta get my practice off the ground so I can pay for the durn thing. :eek:

Kelly

Hi Kelly. My son's birthday is early Feb. too. :) Thinking maybe our date for the cruise will turn into a birthday celebration? That would be very cool.

Elaine

My DS's Birthday is GroundHog day, so we'd be up to joining you for a party!

Hi All:)

We would love to join you all!!! We are Bob and Judy from Western NY.

We just sailed the Miracle to East.Caribbean in Dec. and love that ship.

By the way my BD is Mid Jan, but I bet SuperBowl Sunday would be GREAT at sea!!! Maybe by 2012 they will even have the Large Screen Theater at sea. I'll be lurking and following any "NEWS" you all may have about the dates and itinerary.

Later

BOB:D

Anyone want to buy a house in Colorado ???? Carl & I have been working 6-8 hours a day along with my bother-in law, sister-in-law cleaning out the house. I will take time later to fill you in on some of the treasures we have found...but one item is a baseball signed by Joe Dimaggio, Casey Stengal, Yogi Berra, and others !!!!! :eek: See we don't have a cruise yet... I'll try to stop in again...hoping to catch up with Steve Evans while we are here ....

Take care, Terry (& Carl ):)

Why wait until 2012? You all can come with us in 2011!! We got the last date available for this itinerary! March 27, 2011!! We would love to have you join us!!:D

click on the link under my signature to the business page for pricing and booking information.:D

Thanks for the reminder about your CC group cruise, Janet....there may be someone here that didn't get in on the 2011 Miracle CC cruises before the prices started escalating that will be very glad to see your post. :)

I am sooooo excited to see all the new posters! :cool: This group cruise will definitely be the best one e-ver!! :D

Let me add mine and Walter's anniversary to the list...Our anniversary is January 31st. :cool:

Terry, I know ya'll are working hard to get that house cleaned up. Coming across that baseball had to be pretty awesome. Can't wait to hear about your other "finds".

Sheila<-----------can see the grass growing outside :eek:... she must go slay it...now!

Archived