Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Just emailed Johna to tell her we were booking. Taking advantage of the $25pp down payment cause it's way too far in advance to know where we'll be at then. I've always had good luck with the guarantees so it's a no lose situation in my opinion. If something comes up & we can't make it, we only risk the $50. If rates start going sky high..... which may well happen with this itinerary..... I'll be locked in.

Also want to point out that we have a Facebook page at "Rockin' Miracle Waiters"....... After you book with the group, you will be able to access our page. Lots of pics from our most recent Freedom cruise and several videos, too. You need to be request admission ...... Just mention your screen name from Cruise Critic when you do & we'll welcome you into our fun little group.

Bill

Also want to point out that we have a Facebook page at "Rockin' Miracle Waiters"....... After you book with the group, you will be able to access our page. Lots of pics from our most recent Freedom cruise and several videos, too. You need to be request admission ...... Just mention your screen name from Cruise Critic when you do & we'll welcome you into our fun little group.

Bill

It didn't let me list my screen name anywhere. First name on request will be Annette....

It didn't let me list my screen name anywhere. First name on request will be Annette....

I thought it allowed for messages with requests but since I have never tried it, I guess you'll have to let us know here. Please request after you've actually booked or at least requested your booking.....

Bill

WE ARE BOOKED !! party of 5 Main deck aft. Just got off the phone with Johna. She is going crazy trying to get back to everyone who e-mailed and called. She says she is working backwards starting with the people who e-mailed yesterday. She is working and talking as fast as she can.

Elaine

WE ARE BOOKED !! party of 5 Main deck aft. Just got off the phone with Johna. She is going crazy trying to get back to everyone who e-mailed and called. She says she is working backwards starting with the people who e-mailed yesterday. She is working and talking as fast as she can.

Elaine

Thats great will she be giving prices soon?

Yikes, now I feel bad that I asked another question after I got a email from her. Maybe one of you can answer.

If I book the 8B GTY price, am I gty'd at least a 8B, no chance of a 8A or 7A? When I compared rates with my PVP she said you can't book a 8B gty and we could end up with a 7A is this right or is it a special deal with thise group?

Thanks

Yikes, now I feel bad that I asked another question after I got a email from her. Maybe one of you can answer.

If I book the 8B GTY price, am I gty'd at least a 8B, no chance of a 8A or 7A? When I compared rates with my PVP she said you can't book a 8B gty and we could end up with a 7A is this right or is it a special deal with thise group?

Thanks

Guaranteed at the very least an 8B....you will not end up with a 7A or 8A or anything less than an 8B if you book 8B with the group. Yeahhhh! :cool:

And don't feel bad...she wants us to feel confident in what we are booking...:)

Yeah, Elaine!! Is Elana doing the happy dance??? :D

Wish I had more time to chat, but late for work already....I'll be back :cool:

Emailed Johna earlier this morning & just heard from her by email..... Gave her all my info & will be booking a 4D guarantee. After we get back from our February 2011 "expeditionary" cruise, we'll decide if we want to upgrade..... until then, we're locked in for a measly $50 thanks to Sheilas fine work.

Don't forget, if you are on Facebook, .........once you book here, let us know you will be jumping into the official "Rockin' Miracle Waiters" Facebook group and we will look for your request over there. If you are not on Facebook, it will be worth joining just so you can keep up over there. Lots of photos & videos so you can see what you are getting yourself into:eek::D.

If you prefer emailing Sheila or me to let us know you will be requesting joining the Facebook group, my email is at yahoo....... jrbeaudin. Sheila posted hers earlier at aol.....sheilasmithwick. CC doesn't like email addresses posted so we have to use code:cool:

Bill

email me .... sheila smithwick at aol dot com (remove all spaces,, etc...)

Hi JaneyLynn. Sheila will e-mail you the prices. I don't think we are allowed to pass them on. You can also e-mail Johna she will give you the info. johnan @ crucon.com When you e-mail leave out the spaces.:)

Elaine

Waiting.:rolleyes: Emailed and left a voice message for Johnan. She has got to be one busy lady. I have never been in an aft wrap balcony before so asked her to check for me. With all of you booking that probably a long shot but never hurts to ask.:D Wish me luck that I hear from her today.

Hey everyone.....

Don't forget to go to' Cruise Fellows .com' and post your picture ! :) Just look for our ship on the list when you get to the main page.

We've got a lot of people to meet !:D

ADD YOUR NAMES TO THE BOOKED LIST !!!!!!!

Terry

Just sent my booking request to Johnna along with my CC#. I am hoping that I get my confirmation e-mail today:D

Until we have our new shirt, my Freedom Rocker will have to do. By the way, Joe LOVES his parrot:D

684454276_Photoon2010-05-20at15_572.jpg.be73de25894f0cb32b41288363ea2fb2.jpg

Archived