Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

My DH and I are very interested! We have never done a group cruise, but love the idea of those ports. We originally wanted to book this itinerary for our Nov. 2010 family cruise when it was first rolled out. By the time we got everyone recovered from the Holidays and ready to book, the price was more than the Miracle's other fall itinerary that includes St. Kitts. Group out-voted me and went with the cheaper fares. I, too, am hoping that they continue this in 2012. It must be popular, as I have watched the fares go up steadily since I first starting watching them in 2009.

Sheila

How come you are waiting two years for next cruise? Thought you guys were doing this annually?

Our next one is on the Glory in three weeks with our kids. Planning trhis one for 5 years. Hard to get dates matched up.

Stu

Well I think that we may want to go on this one if this is the group that I think it is... Way too much fun last time.

So I'll check back and see if ya'll can pull this off.:cool:

Paul!! It is us!! So glad you found us! :cool:

Love your profile pic. I recognized you right away! :D

Sheila

Sheila

How come you are waiting two years for next cruise? Thought you guys were doing this annually?

Our next one is on the Glory in three weeks with our kids. Planning trhis one for 5 years. Hard to get dates matched up.

Stu

It was a general consensus...the economy and vacation time issues were keeping some from being able to cruise 2011....I couldn't bear to do a group cruise and leave some of my people behind because they couldn't go...that would just be too cruel...to myself! I would be miserable because I know they would be sad...not to mention that I would miss them dreadfully!! :(

So 2012 it is! And it is going to be the best yet!! :D

Sheila

We don't know yet. :o

Carnival has not released the sail dates/itinerary/embarkation port for Miracle's 2012 sailings yet. We are hoping (and staying very focused) that it will do the southern caribbean itinerary in 2012 that it is now doing in early 2011. If that's the case, we will probably sail out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Keep those fingers crossed everyone! :)

Maybe this week Carnival will get their Toes out of the water and their A$$ out of the sand and get our Cruise Moving. I need a Cold Beer in my Hand.

I wanna say " Life is Good Today "

Maybe this week Carnival will get their Toes out of the water and their A$$ out of the sand and get our Cruise Moving. I need a Cold Beer in my Hand.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :D

LOL!!!! :p I asked my PVP last week when I talked to her when the rest of 2011 and early 2012 itineraries would be out - she said it might be a few more months. :(

LOL!!!! :p I asked my PVP last week when I talked to her when the rest of 2011 and early 2012 itineraries would be out - she said it might be a few more months. :(

Nothing Personal and I don't want to shoot the Messenger BUT That just isn't Funny. Probably True. Hope Not

We have people that have already been waiting Waaaaaaaay Tooooooo Loooong. to get this off and running

Debbie D JB ????????

May you always remember

These moments are shared by few

Theres wind in our hair

And theres water in our shoes

Nothing Personal and I don't want to shoot the Messenger BUT That just isn't Funny. Probably True. Hope Not

We have people that have already been waiting Waaaaaaaay Tooooooo Loooong. to get this off and running

Debbie D JB ????????

May you always remember

Theres wind in our hair

Of course we all know that PVPs are the last to know anything - even great ones like mine. :p

Of course we all know that PVPs are the last to know anything - even great ones like mine. :p

vacruizer, Ain't it the truth!?! Ain't it the truth!?! :rolleyes::p

Love the post, Bill...I'm with Debbie...I couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Debbie D JB ????????

May you always remember

Theres wind in our hair

There's wind in our hair

And there's water in our shoes

Honey, it's been a lovely cruise

One of my faves!!!!! :D

I sure hope we don't have to wait a FEW MORE MONTHS for this schedule!!! WOW!!! I don't think I can take that much waiting! LOL

A few months.:eek: I'm ready to put my deposit in now. Want to have something to look forward to. Plus want to be here everyday planning.;)

I think there are more than a few looking forward to this one!!!:cool: SOON we will know! So, lets just "WAIT" to "ROCK" ;):cool:

Sheila,

Glad to see you "revealed yourself" (That didn't sound right)..... Glad to see you "came out" (that's not right either)........... Glad to see you posted on the other thread so we don't have to hide your identity anymore.

Looks like this will be quite a group if Carnival will only cooperate!

Bill

I cannot stand this waiting.

Only alternative is to go out and book another cruise to somewhere else for later this year.icon7.gif

We did that - IT DOESN'T HELP :eek: Please Carnival you have people suffering out here!

Elaine

We did that - IT DOESN'T HELP :eek: Please Carnival you have people suffering out here!

Elaine

But you cheated and have two. We only have one.

Gotta book another one to keep up with the jones's and the elaine's

How are you Elaine?

regards,

Stu

we have not been on a cc members cruise before but would love to go on one! Please count us in. Dan and Ruth from Mi. thanks

Welcome to our "nearly official" group Dan & Ruth. I also lived most of my life in Michigan. I see you are from Muskegon.... Visited grandparents there for many years as a child.... Still have many relatives in Lower Michigan.

Bill

Archived