Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

I really don't know about sending them to the engine room! Do your really want that group in the room with the machines that makes the Ship move. Sure, it's not the control room but it is kind of the heart of the ship. Without an engine, we are dead in the water and think of all the heat already in that room, do we want to add more hot air? :eek:

Maybe we should think of another place that they could not cause any mischeif. Even though I am new, I got a funny vibe that tells me a lot of mischeif goes on. :D

Back to work tomorrow! Have a Great Week Everyone!

OMG........ checked out my cruise drawer...missing the Tiara...called my friend who borrowed it...she let her 4 year old play with it:eek: Now it is semi-destroyed:cool: I need to do some Tiara shopping !

The boas are safe though:)

Terry

Ebay is good for tiaras and boas. I will be buying a new one for this cruise so I will bring the extra ones I have for those who "forgot" :rolleyes: Happy shopping :)

Elaine

I think I have a boa in the cat show suitcase, but it's not fat like the ones I see you have. And no tiara for sure. Any special color, not really a red person have too much pink in the cheeks thing!

I feel a trip to Pidgeon Forge might be needed, they have tons of Tiara's! And I haven't been to the Scrapbook Store in awhile!

Thanks for the tip. We will be in Pidgeon Forge in Aug. Where do I find the tiras?

Elaine

Hey Girl...

I know what you mean.......

I have been swamped with work and travel for work... I think I am about to miss the whole month of June in Alabama..YUK... work travel is not nearly as much fun as Play Travel.... and the two darling grandson's are keeping me busy.. my Baby Girl just graduated Nursing school... and Got a JOB... We officially have a Registered Nurse...(hope for my old age)...now she wants to start planning her wedding.... it's always something.... I thought I would just jump in and check in with everyone for a second... now off to work outside while it's pretty.. gotta love this Alabama weather... Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun...

Hi Sandy. I've been wondering where you were. Been missing you. I was just about to send Elana out looking for you. You sure are busy but most of the family stuff sounds fun and exciting. The job stuff is a pain but it is what we have to do to pay for the cruising part. Congratulations to your daughter and you for her graduation and job & I know you will have fun planning that wedding. Keep checking in. I know Sheila will keep you all up to date.:D

Elaine

Ya'll (1st Waiters) know I thought Dean was shy and then he suprised me and enjoyed meeting everyone. He usually doesn't get excited about any of our trips until we're about there. I was telling him all about this cruise and he's already excited and it's ONLY 87 Saturdays out :) He did become concerned when I mentioned that Super Bowl Sunday was on the ship. The last time was when we were flying home so I assured him this would be MUCH better :D

Phyllis

Hey Phyllis how are you guys? This one is going to be an exciting one. Now that Dean has overcome his shyness maybe he can help Elana come out of her shell. :rolleyes:

Elaine

OMG! I have got it bad! Just got back from the party store to shop for my sister's 50th b'day. What do you suppose I bought? That's right...I am the proud owner of a brand new boa!! 607 days to go and I am shopping.....WOOHOO!! :D

Care to model it? Picture please.:D

Elaine

Special occasions!?!:eek: Uh-ho! With 607 days to go before we cruise, you will probably have to get another one before we leave...

I know I did with my first one....After each "special occasion", Walter spit feathers for hours! :rolleyes: ;) :p

Sheila you always crack me up.

Elaine

Ok, I tried reading all the posts, but it was just too much!!! Debbie and Tim think I should book this cruise, I am strongly considering it. Love the ports. When I get more info. I will forward it to my cruise partner and see if she is in.

Heather

Hi Heather, Glad you found us. We are still trying to get a OFFICIAL thread for this cruise. Watch for the link. Yes, the ports are awesome and hope you can swing this one. It will be a blast.

I will also point out that SmileHHB(Heather) is the cause for people enjoying a Cabin Crawl. She is the one that got us to try having one on a previous group cruise and it is now a ritual on our cruises. Thanks Heather! Debbie and I are excited you are considering. This group is going to be awesome! You will love them.:eek::cool:

I don't blame you! I went back thru lots of the posts Friday...it took hours and I still didn't hit them all! :eek: Just having Debbie and Tim on the cruise is enough for me to want to be there...the ports are a bonus! Hope ya'll decide to come. :)

AWWE! Sheila we feel the same way about you. :):)

Heard anything about our new thread?

I thought my ears were burning! :p I log on and there's Tim's and my name mentioned...twice no less...awwww, we are feelin the love this morning! :) Thanks guys!

Hi Heather! Glad you found us! Tim and I are keeping our fingers crossed for you and Jeff! You will LOVE the Cabin Crawl! Tim and I credit you with the original and we have done one on each cruise since the first time we did it with you on the Legend cruise 2006 (I think 06, right?). And Jeff missed the first one...something about RUM PUNCH and a pirate ship excursion?? LOL

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I don't remember if I did already but in case I didn't, I want to send a HUGE Thank You to all those that have served or are serving in the armed forces. We owe our freedoms to you.

Had a busy weekend, did a lot of gardening...one of my favorite things to do. Also did a lot of laundry...not at all one of my favorites! LOL

So, I took today off. Just couldn't let go of the long weekend. I'll be lurking about here off and on all day...really hoping to see our Official thread and forum up and running today! :)

when are we going to be getting our own little "room" in the member cruises section? I can't wait to see the "treats" we'll be getting

I'm hoping it's today! :D

Don't they know we have serious planning to do? We need a thread for the hotel info, the shore excursion research, activity schedule, member profiles and Tim and (Java)Bill's favorite, air fare!

Keeping my eyes peeled...

Time for the Official Saturday Countdown! :D

Only 87 Saturdays left to WAIT til we ROCK the Miracle in 2012!

Hey Deb,

What a big number :( Remember single digits? Wake me up when we get to 40 :D

Hey Annette, the flags were awesome.

Great seeing all of the posts here (trying really hard to keep-up), can't wait to meet everyone.

See you on FB.

Wow

This sounds like a wonderful Cruise with what looks like a FUN Group. I am going to have to give this some serious consideration.

Serious consideration?? HA! We've already got you and Joanne sitting with us for dinner! :cool:

Serious consideration...my foot!

Serious consideration?? HA! We've already got you and Joanne sitting with us for dinner! :cool:

Serious consideration...my foot!

Debbie

Didn't you know that with age you sometimes become a little forgetful, . By the way. Did I tell you I forgot to tell Joanne we are booked on this one. Hope she doesn't question the deposit on the CC Bill

Looking forward to the Melting Chocolate Cake and the RED RED WINE

Debbie

Didn't you know that with age you sometimes become a little forgetful, . By the way. Did I tell you I forgot to tell Joanne we are booked on this one. Hope she doesn't question the deposit on the CC Bill

Looking forward to the Melting Chocolate Cake and the RED RED WINE

Oops...well, don't look at me, I'M not telling her! :p

Oh and by the way...you know the rule...NO red wine at my table!

mmmmmmm warm chocolate melting cake......Kim wake up you are dreaming go back to work!!!!

Mmmmmmm...WCMC...with a little vanilla ice cream...sounds really good right now! :D

Just received the ok for facebook, just created my own, am really new to all this blogging so bare w/me,:confused: but looks like a picked the right group to start practicing on!

Daylight cum and me wanna go Aruba!

Love the Flags!

Lisa

Care to model it? Picture please.:D

Elaine

Elaine

Um...I can't. No really, I can only shop on my computer and don't know how to send pics. :o

If I ever get it figured out the first thing I will post will be me modeling my beatiful boa. (by then I'll probably have my tiara, too....:p)

Ann

Archived