Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

But you cheated and have two. We only have one.

Gotta book another one to keep up with the jones's and the elaine's

How are you Elaine?

regards,

Stu

Hi Stu. We are good. Richard retires in 4 days. He is very excited. How are you?

Welcome to all the "New" "Waiters" It will be worth it I promise :D

Can a couple of newbies join?? Sounds like a blast! We are sailing her 1/2011 but to St Martin, St Kitts and St Lucia.

You sure can!! We'd love to have you join us! :)

And you two also, Ruth and Dan! :cool:

Oh my, Elaine...just 4 days to go 'til retirement....that sounds won-der-ful!! Congratulations!!

I'm laughing at Linda...I know what my answer would be if it were Walter...NO WAY! ... I'm more than ready for Walter to get home from work everyday, but I need my alone time!! :p

Sheila<---------waving ~~~~"Hello"~~~~ to Denise (dandm) and "waitin" on Carnival :rolleyes:

So I was in I-party today shopping for beads for my trip in May and I turned a corner and there they were,...this huge display .... of BOA's, Red ones, white ones, fuchsia pink ones and black ones (can't help but think of Cheryl). I was hit with a wave of nostalgia:( Then I saw them, a beautiful display of... PARROTS!!! And Joe wouldn't buy me one:mad: I want to get a head start on the door decorating and the cabin crawl. He's a killjoy! You can never start too early. I think I'll just go back tomorrow and get me a parrot and put it on my dresser to make me smile:D

So I was in I-party today shopping for beads for my trip in May and I turned a corner and there they were,...this huge display .... of BOA's, Red ones, white ones, fuchsia pink ones and black ones (can't help but think of Cheryl). I was hit with a wave of nostalgia Then I saw them, a beautiful display of... PARROTS!!! And Joe wouldn't buy me one I want to get a head start on the door decorating and the cabin crawl. He's a killjoy! You can never start too early. I think I'll just go back tomorrow and get me a parrot and put it on my dresser to make me smile

Joe! What could he have been thinking?!? :eek:

You're right, Sue! It is NEVER too early! I bought a couple of things for the 2012 cruise last month. :p

Er-r......now that I think about it....what does that say about me? Am I little toooo focused? Do I have a one track mind? Do I need to get a life? :o Joe may be right...I may be CRAZY!! :D:D

I can live with that! :cool:

I'm laughing at Linda...I know what my answer would be if it were Walter...NO WAY! ... I'm more than ready for Walter to get home from work everyday, but I need my alone time!! :p

Sheila - Please don't laugh :o. Bob (dh) retired last year and I'm still trying to get used to it!:D

Linda

It's never too early to start planning and gathering the cruise essentials...this thread is proof positive of that! :D

Welcome aboard to all the new posters!! Can't wait to meet you all and in the meantime looking forward to chatting and planning with everyone!

Hi to all of our Miracle Waiter and Freedom Rocker friends! It will be great to see y'all again! This is shaping up to be another unforgettable cruise!

I can't "wait"! :p

4 days to retirement. Tell him congradulations. Now he can go on a lot of cruises.:D

Yes he is excited - but I have discovered the one flaw in this retirement thing. THEY STOP PAYING YOU :eek: so I don't know about "lots" of cruises.

and Linda the answer is NO I'm not ready for him to retire I'm really really jealous :(

Elaine

WOW!!!

Look at all of these posts. Sorry Tim I guess I'm getting back to my old Lurker status.

Elaine, Richard retiring, please extend congrats, and please say hello to Dana and Rod.

It is so great to back with everyone again. New Posters, what Debbie said.

Linda, Susan, and the rest of my friends in the northeast. SPRING IS HERE.

Sincerely Lurking

Hi Stu. We are good. Richard retires in 4 days. He is very excited. How are you?

Welcome to all the "New" "Waiters" It will be worth it I promise :D

Congratulations to Richard..

I retired over 4 years ago and can't figure out how I found time to work. Now Richard will have plenty of time to plan for our Cabin Crawl 2012 style

Hello to all the newest posters! CC group cruises are the best....

Hello to past official CC group cruisers!

and of course.... Hello to all the "Waiters" and "Rockers"

Nice to have a place on CC to chat again. Really looking forward to a forum where we can break it all down. Truly amazing with this non existing cruise that we all want it to happen. Fingers crossed that we get the ports listed. or at least some.

I have been over to the "Miracle Maniacs" forum and am just a little jealous!! Those that are going, sounds like you got a great deal. With the added fun of a CC group.

Elaine- lucky you! congrats to Richard!

Linda and Sally- it must be just great! having the guy around the house all the time. :D I know Debbie would love it!:eek:

Susan and Sheila, never to early for future cruise stuff! Right! ;) Susan get the parrot. :cool:

Doug- How are you guys? It is nice to have a place to plan again. I think alot of cruisers will be checking this one out. Hope they post....

Stu- not sure if I would be bored. But, it would be differnt.

I was just looking at this itinerary on the Carnival website, it looks amazing and we would possibly love to join.

We sailed on the Miracle in 2008 with 40+ friends and family members and my cousin had her wedding on board. So far of all our cruises this was the most dissapointing, it was just one of those trips where everything went wrong (rental car issues, late wedding, cabin issues, couples fighting, really bad excursion experience etc.), we tried to make the best of it but the stress really put a damper on a lot of peoples moods. So with that being said I'm wondering if I could talk my friends or family into trying the Miracle again (we always cruise with friends & family) and if not maybe we'll just go by ourselves;)!

I was just looking at this itinerary on the Carnival website, it looks amazing and we would possibly love to join.

We sailed on the Miracle in 2008 with 40+ friends and family members and my cousin had her wedding on board. So far of all our cruises this was the most dissapointing, it was just one of those trips where everything went wrong (rental car issues, late wedding, cabin issues, couples fighting, really bad excursion experience etc.), we tried to make the best of it but the stress really put a damper on a lot of peoples moods. So with that being said I'm wondering if I could talk my friends or family into trying the Miracle again (we always cruise with friends & family) and if not maybe we'll just go by ourselves;)!

Sorry to hear that your Miracle Cruise was a Bust. Let me tell you that if you cruise with this Group no matter what ship we are on you WILL have a good time

Sorry to hear that your Miracle Cruise was a Bust. Let me tell you that if you cruise with this Group no matter what ship we are on you WILL have a good time

Thanks, the Miracle is a beautiful ship and I would love a do-over! I can already tell by the excitement & amount of posts this group will be a ton of fun!:)

Sheila- How late am I ....I think I am the 119th post. Yes you can count me and Elly in even if I have to yank her little butt out of school we would love to come a long and party with all...3rd cruies with our group can only get more crazie...

Hi Doug! Hi Steve! Better late than never! :D

I would retire in a heart beat if I could....but I don't think it will ever happen...and no way would I be bored! Just think of all the free time I would have to plan cruises and post on CC! :p

Speaking of planning cruises....

C'MON CARNIVAL...GET THE LEAD OUT ALREADY! WE HAVE A CRUISE TO PLAN AND ALL WE NEED ARE THE DATES, SHIP AND ITINERARY! WE ARE "WAITING" ON YOU!!!

So with that being said I'm wondering if I could talk my friends or family into trying the Miracle again (we always cruise with friends & family) and if not maybe we'll just go by ourselves;)!

No way will you be by yourself. Cruise with this group and you'll have a brand new set of CC friends.

Hi!

No, not official yet...actually, this cruise doesn't exist yet...but we are all hopeful...and "waiting"!

Debbie Is there any way we can blame Sheila for Carnivals delay getting this Cruise off the ground???????? You know what Let's blame Joanne she doesn't read the boards.

Archived