Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

This cruise is Great since it is only $25.00 to hold your cabin and lock in the price until 2011. You really can't beat that! Great ports and Great group activities already planned! Join US! We are Official.....

I know, we are not official yet because I have two cruises to book and pay for before this one, but we will be there.:)

Well, I don't know about you and Wess but the Rockin Waiters are Official! And if you say you will be there, then it sure sounds like you are Official too! :p

Hi All :)

Well I have been waiting to book til we got the "MAGIC" word, well its here and I am disappointed!

Was hopinf for New Orleans and better itineraries. So

it looks like we may be joining this CC Group!! :) Only thing is we have to wait til after Nov. When we do book

we will probably need 2 cabins for 5 of us. Myself, DW, 2 sons and 1 grandson!! Miracle is our Favorite ship and we love this itinerary!! So hopefully we will be official com Nov!!! :D

Later

BOB ;)

Hi All :)

Well I have been waiting to book til we got the "MAGIC" word, well its here and I am disappointed!

it looks like we may be joining this CC Group!! :) Only thing is we have to wait til after Nov. When we do book

we will probably need 2 cabins for 5 of us. Myself, DW, 2 sons and 1 grandson!! Miracle is our Favorite ship and we love this itinerary!! So hopefully we will be official com Nov!!! :D

Later

BOB ;)

We'll be right here "Waitin" on ya Bob. :)

Elaine

Hi All

Later

BOB ;)

Awwww-right, Bob!! :D

We will be honored to have ya'll join us on the Miracle!! :cool::cool:

We are still lurking in the shadows on this one as well. I have two booked and paid for at the end of this year. I have one that I want to book for next June out of Puerto Rico so I need to see what the budget will look like for cruises in 2012. It seems so far off but it sounds like such a good time.....thinking, thinking, thinking

well Ken & I are off to the Trailer(lake-cottage) I do hope all you Canadians have a Great July 1st and all you Americians have a Great July4th,;):)

celebrate Everyone and have a great time:D;)

I will check back Sunday evening

Joan & Ken:)

To bad I found this back on page 14......

I think that's because we've all been posting in the main thread: Rockin Miracle Waiters - 1/29/12

Or in the forum:

Carnival Miracle - 1/29/2012

Well back at work after a nice long Holiday weekend. Of course, not rested up all all :p Hope it went well for everyone here! Just "waiting...."

Phyllis

I could use another day or 3 off myself! :p

• 3 weeks later...

hi all-

we sailed on the Miracle Waiters cruise in jan 2009, and want to go on this one......who do we call about the deposit? johna or carnival? i don't have johna's phone and she's not answering back on my emails.......help!!! :confused:

hi all-

we sailed on the Miracle Waiters cruise in jan 2009, and want to go on this one......who do we call about the deposit? johna or carnival? i don't have johna's phone and she's not answering back on my emails.......help!!! :confused:

Hope you guys get to go! Try to book before Friday July 30th for best pricing!:) Before the rates change in August

Here is the reminder from Sheila....

Reminder to everyone:

Johna says:

...as of August 1, 2010, Carnival is no longer allowing us or any other agency discount their rates. As of August 1, 2010 your group rates are going to increase slightly. The amenities and deposit structure will remain the same. Friday is the LAST day to book at the reduced rates. ....

That deadline is this Friday, July 30th to get today's prices...send Johna that email TODAY!! With the $25p/p reduced deposit perk, there is no reason to pay more for your cruise if you are sure you want to cruise with the Rockin' Miracle Waiters!!

There will be a rush this week from everyone booking cruises to get it booked by Friday! Don't get lost in the emails! Book TODAY!

To Book this cruise email Johna at johnan@crucon.com

or call CruCon at 1- 800 - 493 - 6609 --- ask for Johna.

Tell Johna you want to book the Carnival Miracle Cruise Critic January 29, 2012 Cruise!!

Archived