Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

For anyone on the fence...

Here is the reminder from Sheila....

Reminder to everyone:

Johna says:

...as of August 1, 2010, Carnival is no longer allowing us or any other agency discount their rates. As of August 1, 2010 your group rates are going to increase slightly. The amenities and deposit structure will remain the same. Friday is the LAST day to book at the reduced rates. ....

That deadline is this Friday, July 30th to get today's prices...send Johna that email TODAY!! With the $25p/p reduced deposit perk, there is no reason to pay more for your cruise if you are sure you want to cruise with the Rockin' Miracle Waiters!!

There will be a rush this week from everyone booking cruises to get it booked by Friday! Don't get lost in the emails! Book TODAY!

To Book this cruise email Johna at johnan@crucon.com

or call CruCon at 1- 800 - 493 - 6609 --- ask for Johna.

Tell Johna you want to book the Carnival Miracle Cruise Critic January 29, 2012 Cruise!!

ignore the last message. i finally found johna's phone #,,,,now i'm just hoping its not too late......:o

Please don't keep us in suspense!!! :eek: Are you going with us?

Sure hope so!! :)

We look forward to hearing from you...

Hello Everyone!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And I looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate my cruises for as long as possible. :D

Right now, Carnival is doing the Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk, and La Romano cruise with the MIRACE. Carnival hasn't posted booking dates for the Miracle 2012 yet, but as popular as these ports are, I feel sure they will soon. They could change the ship, but does it really matter which ship? Cool breezes, Blue skies, and even Bluer water enjoyed with great friends. What could be better?

If 7 nights are good, 8 nights are better! 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes and views. 3 fun-filled Sea Days, perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

Anyone interested in joining me to make this a CC Group Cruise in late January or early February 2012?

We'll choose the Saturday to Sunday dates, so, of course I can't be more specific until the dates are posted by Carnival.

With Cruise Critic approval, of course...if there are enough interested, I'll send the request in with a very nice "Pretty, Please" and see what happens.

But we have to start somewhere, so let's start today! :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader wannabe :p

In case anyone missed it, we are OFFICIAL!

Major planning is already underway!

Aruba here we come!

We are official! :D

Get the latest info on pricing and booking here:

Rockin' Miracle Waiters Cruise Critic Group Cruise - 1/29/2012 - Pricing and Booking

We have a fantastic group of people already booked and planning and we can't WAIT to ROCK the Miracle all the way to ARUBA!

We are always looking for new 'Waiters' and invite you to check out all the details. Our motto is "The More the Merrier" and we promise that you will feel welcome! :)

We also promise that this will be a cruise you will never forget! :D

Rockin' Miracle Waiters Cruise Critic Group Cruise - 1/29/2012 - Pricing and Booking

We have a fantastic group of people already booked and planning and we can't WAIT to ROCK the Miracle all the way to ARUBA!

We are always looking for new 'Waiters' and invite you to check out all the details. Our motto is "The More the Merrier" and we promise that you will feel welcome! :)

We also promise that this will be a cruise you will never forget! :D

We have new cruisers!! Tony said another couple has booked with them!! This group is getting bigger and better all the time! :cool:

AND

there are just

75 more Saturdays 'til we cruise!!

Woo-hoo!!

:):)

We also promise that this will be a cruise you will never forget

Don't Book this Cruise

These people like to have fun. Love to share the good times. Try to get everyone involved . Have a bunch of activities scheduled and some of the nicest people in the WORLD.

If you cruise with these people you will want to do it over and over again.

Don't Do IT

Archived