Souveniers

Lahta

My pics from underwater. The memories they bring back are better than any physical bit of stuff I could buy there, or anywhere.

Another great thing about them is I can share them with anyone and they don't get used up.

Grand Cayman underwater photo gallery

Hi Bruce,

I don't mean to hijack the thread but wanted to thank you for sharing the GC pics & the others on your home page. I really enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks.

Snorkel Dawg

We are doing the sting ray thing this year. Can't wait!

Debbie,

You'll have an awesome time. It was a wonderful experience my whole family throughly enjoyed. Those pictures & the (slowly) fading memories are what I really treasure! :)

Dawg

I like to buy Christmas ornaments when on vacation. Last month in Grand Cayman I bought one with stingrays on it. When we decorate our tree it always brings back fond memories from all our vacation travels. Sometimes we buy magnets or T-shirts and my DH always buys me some jewelry from our vacation (nice guy).

My pics from underwater. The memories they bring back are better than any physical bit of stuff I could buy there, or anywhere.

Another great thing about them is I can share them with anyone and they don't get used up.

Grand Cayman underwater photo gallery

We hope to snorkel in Grand Cayman. Awesome pics! Now, I have to ask - what kind of camera did you use?

I like to buy Christmas ornaments when on vacation. Last month in Grand Cayman I bought one with stingrays on it. When we decorate our tree it always brings back fond memories from all our vacation travels. Sometimes we buy magnets or T-shirts and my DH always buys me some jewelry from our vacation (nice guy).

That's cool - we usually buy ornaments and magnets too.

• 8 months later...
rum cakes, bath salt from the craft market,glass blown flip flop necklace from the Island Glass blowing shop(by Burger King), Tortuga rum

Hi I am courious as to how much those flip flop necklaces are?? thanks sooo much we are heading there next month and would like to get some..:D

Hi I am courious as to how much those flip flop necklaces are?? thanks sooo much we are heading there next month and would like to get some..:D

We went to the glass blower last week and he made me to order the colors I wanted, they are US $5, no chain, but they are cute.

Archived