Rooms at "da house" in osj

sun bum

would love some feedback on the rooms at da house in old san juan. I 'm aware of the noise issues but will be staying only one night pre-cruise. Has anyone stayed here and if so ...what's your thoughts on the place?

I thought Da House was great. The only negative was the noise. It is in a great location. The rooms are very nice and clean. You get the true feel of being in Old San Juan. It is a unique hotel. If the noise doesn't bother you, you should enjoy your stay.

• 3 weeks later...

We love it! We didn't have any noise issues, but we stayed there on a Sunday night so maybe that is why. The room are very nice and clean, the staff is excellent, very friendly and helpful. The rooms did not have tv's and we also noticed there is no cup in the bathroom. ( Only reason I cared was to take my medicine not a big deal) I wish we could stay there this next time, but there are 4 in our group and the capacity is 3 at the most there and I don't want to pay for 2 rooms.

Archived