Are you able to change the dining time?

Myself and hubby are due to go on the Thomson Destiny next month, along with another couple who booked after us.

We booked the late sitting for dinner, however, when our family members booked, there were no late sittings left and are now on the early sitting :(

Do you know if they ever try and accommodate parties that are together? or do you know if sometimes people change their sitting once they are on the cruise?

This is my first cruise so I haven't got a clue and would love to hear your thoughts and experiences

Sue

Myself and hubby are due to go on the Thomson Destiny next month, along with another couple who booked after us.

We booked the late sitting for dinner, however, when our family members booked, there were no late sittings left and are now on the early sitting :(

Do you know if they ever try and accommodate parties that are together? or do you know if sometimes people change their sitting once they are on the cruise?

This is my first cruise so I haven't got a clue and would love to hear your thoughts and experiences

Sue

Yes you can definately request change with the Maitre D on the ship and I would suggest you do so as one of the first things you do rather than wait - sometimes they give an appointed time for changes to be considered and arranged - get there ahead of the rest and arrive early for this

Archived