well planned

we are doing our first cruise next week , this site has been very helpful cant believe how organised and well planned you all are , do you think we would be like this after our first one , im normally very organised and feel as if im going to school on the first day x

lol, we are doing highlights of the aegean followed by egypt and the holy land, cant wait . hubby doesnt need a comb hes 47 but shiny on top as a babys bottom (he reckons being married to me for 25 years ) x

lol, we are doing highlights of the aegean followed by egypt and the holy land, cant wait . hubby doesnt need a comb hes 47 but shiny on top as a babys bottom (he reckons being married to me for 25 years ) x

Snap!! Same here, but I can't blame DW as I was like that when we met :D

FIL can beat your hubby Linda, he,s 80 and still got the lot.

Berwyn

I'm sure everyone feels the same about their first cruise jamesy - I certainly did. It's just 'the unknown'! Everything slots into place once you've checked in - it's a well oiled machine and Thomson's arrangements are slick and very well organised (subject to volcanoes - although even then they clearly did a good job and earned some Brownie points compared with some companies!)

At this stage you will be over-whelmed with all the good info and advice you've received but it will all become very matter-of-fact once you get into the routines. You will soon become familiar with the ship and meal arrangements, remember to check out the excursions info so you can plan what you intend to do each day in port and as you've already been advised - read the Cruise News which will tell you what's gong on each day. Even as you arrive in your cabin there will be some information to help you - and everyone on board is so friendly, there will always be someone ready with answers to anything you're not sure about.

Have a great time - and when you get back - you'll be an 'old hand' too and probably planning your next cruise! That's what happened to most of us! :D

we are doing our first cruise next week , this site has been very helpful cant believe how organised and well planned you all are , do you think we would be like this after our first one , im normally very organised and feel as if im going to school on the first day x

I agree with you Jamesy - this site has been invaluable. This is our first cruise also & the hints & advice on here has been great. I'll probably wish we had done it years ago! We are going for our Ruby anniversary so obviously a little older than yourselves!! :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great time!

Mo. :)

At least you've got the benefit of advice off here, whether good or bad. We went in "blind" as we didn't know about here before our 1st one.

All we saw was the poster in the T.A.'s window.

Berwyn

We were the same , but I think that your first cruise is so exciting ,

think it,s the friendliest way to holiday . :)

mrs.c

Archived