BINGO...how much $

nyc1967

I see lots saying how expensive playing bingo is. Just curious - i'll be going on RCCL (Explorer of the Seas).

How much is it for a bingo card or pkg how does it work?

thanx

Typically on most ships these days you can purchase a package of four games for around $20 to $30. The prize amounts are better later in the voyage particularly the Snowball game on the last day.

Jonathan

Thanx, does not seem too bad..Guess i'll play a few nights towards the end of the cruise...how long does "Bingo" usually last? also, when do they have the bingo? Afternoon? Evenings?

Check your daily program, the ship board schedule is delivered to your cabin each evening. Usually you can count on at least one game of Bingo a day in the late morning or afternoon.

Jonathan

one last question, can my kids come with me to play Bingo?

Absolutely! The whole family can participate. Bingo is usually held in one of the large ballrooms or the production theater. Your kids might enjoy team trivia that's everyday it's a very popular ship board event and if you know your stuff you might strut outta there with a luggage tag or ship's logo umbrella. ;)

Jonathan

I see lots saying how expensive playing bingo is. Just curious - i'll be going on RCCL (Explorer of the Seas).

How much is it for a bingo card or pkg how does it work?

thanx

Just off the Liberty of the Seas, bingo was $60 for 20 games. They have different packages avaliable.

Archived