Caribbean Princess - Mini Suites

loving2cruise

Just a hint. Since the interior of all the mini suites will be the same, you can get a picture from any deck (and also from any of this class of ship) and it will show you the complete picture. Let me look on webshots and see if I can pull one up for you, I might even have one in one of my albums.

Edited. Instead, let me just post you a link to all of the albums on webshots where there are hundreds of pictures. You can locate it here: http://www.webshots.com/search?query=Caribbean+princess+mini+suite&new=1&source=chromeheader

Just a hint. Since the interior of all the mini suites will be the same, you can get a picture from any deck (and also from any of this class of ship) and it will show you the complete picture. Let me look on webshots and see if I can pull one up for you, I might even have one in one of my albums.

Edited. Instead, let me just post you a link to all of the albums on webshots where there are hundreds of pictures. You can locate it here: http://www.webshots.com/search?query=Caribbean+princess+mini+suite&new=1&source=chromeheader

Thanks so much for sharing those great pictures :D It was a big help.

The website advertises that the closet is a walk-in closet. The picture that you have of the closet does not look like a walk-in closet. Is is a regular size closet....it looks small :(

Actually, it is not a walk in closet as far as being a square closet with a walk in door. it is an open closet outside of the bathroom area. It really isn't small by any standards. I am a total overpacker, and we have sailed for almost a month in one of these minis and I rarely wore the same thing twice which meant four large suitcases for us that trip, but there was plenty of room in the closet for both our clothes on that cruise. I think the pictures make it look smaller than it actually is. ;)

We have always enjoyed mini suites as the additional room is great! We travelled on the Caribbean out of New York and enjoyed our suite on Dolphin Deck. You will hear a lot of comments about the open balconies, however we really like it as you can enjoy full open sun. All be it, you do sacrifice privacy, however it didn't bother us. Closet space is very generous. If you fill it; you're bringing too many clothes! :p I have attached a photo I found - sorry for the quality. As you can see the fold out couch is open. Great for kids.

DSC_4560.jpg.24c2809287703a100b586b6e8698686e.jpg

Does anyone have any recent patters for the Bermuda/Caribbean 9 day cruise that you could post? I went to a few suggested websites for them, but the patters found there are over a year old.

Thank you

The 9 day itinerary starts on May 9th, there havent been any 9 day cruises since last summer.

Archived