Seven Sisters Waterfall Hike

Megcruise

I've been looking into hikes to the Seven Sisters waterfalls ect. I was wondering, if we were to take a taxi to the place where the trail starts would we be able to hike it alone? Or should we get a guide? I just don't know how well marked the path is or if there will be taxis around when it's time for us to head back to the ship. I have a tour lined up if we can't go it alone, I was just wondering if it's possible to do a hike in Grenada without a tour guide.

Thanks!

I would recommend you use the services of a guide to see the Seven Sisters Falls. Paths generally speaking are not well marked but not only that the guide can add to your enjoyment as he will be able to point out the different types of trees flora and fauna and their uses.

If you take a taxi unless you arrange for him to wait for you for which he will of course want paying you could find it difficult to get back.

Anyway i'm sure you would find it more relaxing and educational to take a tour as they will also point out other places of interest on your journey to Seven Sisters oh and don't forget your swimwear for a cooling dip when you get there.

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

We were in Grenada last year (in April) on the Constellation and returning again this year on the Golden Princess. We did a waterfalls hike last year and yes, it was muddy - rainforests tend to be that way. I would strongly suggest a guide - my understanding is that some of the trails were damaged in the hurricane. It is also quite a distance from the pier, so keep that in mind while making plans. Enjoy!

Archived