OBC perk for Lattitude members

veggie59

I was just looking around the NCL site and it mentioned that as of January 2010 that members who reach a tier level will get extra OBC. Has anyone had this happen? It said there would be thank you notes sent out. We reached Silver level last September and we havent cruised again yet.

I was just looking around the NCL site and it mentioned that as of January 2010 that members who reach a tier level will get extra OBC. Has anyone had this happen? It said there would be thank you notes sent out. We reached Silver level last September and we havent cruised again yet.

it has been reported on here in other threads that this has happened.

BG

you will have to wait til GOLD, i was just one week to late for mine:(

oh well couple bucks less to spend in the gift shop:D

I received one last May on the Spirit. I think it was for $25, I had no clue at the time what it was for. I am thinking the $ amount may increase as you go higher? I sail in 2 weeks and my husband and mother will each be "graduating" to bronze so we'll see if they get anything.

I got a "letter" upon graduating from bronze to silver. You have 6 mos from the date of your last cruise to use the OBC. For an inside room from bronze to silver its $25. I hate to leave OBC on the table but I booked one week later than would have counted and saved a bundle. There you go, decisions, decisions.

deb

Thanks for those that responded. We sailed last September and that was our fifth cruise with NCL. All we received since then was some cheap luggage tags and a cheap pictures frame magnet. The OBC would have been better.

Archived