Independent Tours

kandrsmommy

• 1 month later...

We just returned from our cruise and used Moby Dick tours.

Our tour was great even though his boat was being refurbished. He booked us with another company but went ahead and still came along to make sure we got the service that is expected from his tours. We actually had two different tours on one boat but I think we had the better deal because our tour guides (owners) were more knowledgeable about the stingrays. You also can tell the owners are VERY passionate about what they do and treat all as family when you book a tour with them.

We also had made reservations for a party of 5 but my Mother was not feeling well so she ended up not getting off the ship for the excursion. No problem, Moby Dick tours did not have a problem with only four in our party and did not charge us when she did not show up. Bus ride to the boat was in an air condition bus which was not what all tour companies had. Looking at the different tour companies out at the sand bar, I was very THANKFUL that I had went with Moby Dick. We almost booked Moby Dick for Jamaica but went with another tour company. After using them in Cayman Islands, I'm sure they would have been great in Jamaica too!

You can't go wrong with Moby Dick! :)

We just returned from our cruise and also used Moby Dick. They are wonderful! They have finished the re-decking of the boat and we were back on board the Moby Dick boat. the crew is great - funny, knowledgeable, and truly care about the stingrays and your experience with them.

When we first neared the sandbar, it was very crowded so Mark took us to the reef for snorkeling first. Then we went over to the sandbar. The crew gets in the water with you, holds the rays, and teaches you how to touch, feed and hold the rays. It was an unbelievable experience.

On the way back into town, they will drop you off at the beach if you want. They also recommended a restaurant called Rackhams to us, and dropped us off there on the way back to the pier. The food was great - best fish and chips! and just a short walk back to the pier from the restaurant.

Great tour - would highly recommend using Moby Dick!

Archived