Limo in Seattle

rhinomike

We are flying in on June 26th to embark on the NCl Star.... there is going to be 10 of us total (4 adults and 6 kids)..... My kids have never been in a limo so I want to surprise them and have a limo pick us up and drop us off at the pier/terminal.... I want a big limo that will hold 10 of us plus our luggage... I would also like them to pick us up at the end of the cruise and take us back to the airport... Any suggestions?

Thank you for the response.... I contacted them and they only have a van that can accomodate us.... It is a good back up plan but I really wanted to get a limo for the kids...

Any other ideas?

Thanks again....

We have a reservation with A Class Limo when we arrive at the airport. I haven't used them before...so I can't really say if they are reliable. They have different size limos and gave me a good quote. He's a little hard to understand but I feel confident they will be there when we arrive.

http://www.seattleairportsvc.com/index.php

10 people with luggage requires a huge vehicle. With over 1000 towncars in the city you certainly run the gambit. I'd stick with a reliable company with a website that shows the vehicles.

Sea-Tac Limo the company which has a big fleet of limos vans and SUVs that can offer transportation to the Seattle cruise terminal. But a 10 passengers limo will not able to go to pier #91 because there is a very narrow u-turn. But, if you go to pier #66 a limo will work for you.

Seattle Limo for hire just bought a new 10 pax limo (a few days ago I received an Email from them.) Maybe you will enjoy their service.:)

Sea-Tac Limo the company which has a big fleet of limos vans and SUVs that can offer transportation to the Seattle cruise terminal. But a 10 passengers limo will not able to go to pier #91 because there is a very narrow u-turn. But, if you go to pier #66 a limo will work for you.

Seattle Limo for hire just bought a new 10 pax limo (a few days ago I received an Email from them.) Maybe you will enjoy their service.:)

I'm sorry this is pure spam. Taxi rates are set by the county. This website says $3 a mile, the rate is $2.50. Seatac limo assoc is STILA and charges a flat rate, not an hourly rate. Info like this simply confuses people wishing to book thru a genuine company.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry this is pure spam. Taxi rates are set by the county. This website says $3 a mile, the rate is $2.50. Seatac limo assoc is STILA and charges a flat rate, not an hourly rate. Info like this simply confuses people wishing to book thru a genuine company.

I do not want to argue with you, but SILLA - is a taxi company and topic question was about affordable and high quality Stretch Limousine rates.As for as I know they charge hourly.

P.S. I do not find any "$3 a mile" on their web sites. Please, don't mix taxi cab service and Luxury limo transportation.:cool:

I do not want to argue with you, but SILLA - is a taxi company and topic question was about affordable and high quality Stretch Limousine rates.As for as I know they charge hourly.

P.S. I do not find any "$3 a mile" on their web sites. Please, don't mix taxi cab service and Luxury limo transportation.:cool:

if you were an actual informed business you would certaily know that the taxi assoc is STITA and the limo is STILA. Hoping people will see thru your spam

if you were an actual informed business you would certaily know that the taxi assoc is STITA and the limo is STILA. Hoping people will see thru your spam

For my opinion not only STITA run limousine business in Seattle.

You are very aggressive in your posts. Looks like you are professional forum writer.

You are very aggressive in your posts. Looks like you are professional forum writer.

I'm in the travel business and its unfortunate that your 'firm' promotes itself as the 'official' limo provider at Seatac. There are many legit limo providers but giving wrong info isn't the way to promote your business.

We have just returned from an Alaskan Cruise and used Michael of Prime Time Limo service (we found him on the internet). His service was exceptional, right on time, and very responsive.

We appreciated that his price was all inclusive -- including tip.

There were 4 of us and lots of baggage and his price was much less than two cabs would have been. We were very pleased with Michael's service to and from the airport.

• 2 weeks later...
Just returned and used Royal, when I checked on quotes they gave us the best. It was an suv not Limo. The service was wonderful.

Do you have any additonal info.... What is the full name and maybe a phone number.... Thank You.

Archived