Where does the Star leave from in Seattle?

rhinomike

I am trying to book a limo to pick us up at the airport and drop us off at the terminal/pier..... One of the companies that I called did not know where I wanted to be dropped off at..... What do I tell them? What pier does the Star depart from in Seattle? Thanks guys and gals....

We are using Seattle Green Limo www.seattlegreenlimo.com

This is an SUV, they meet us at baggage at the airport and take us to the hotel which is near the port.

The total is $84.50 inclusive.

You can get a towncar for about $20.00 cheaper but we have four of us and will probably have a good bit of luggage.

They are also picking us up the the hotel the next morning at 9:00am and doing a city tour including the waterfalls, then to the pier around 1:00 for a total of $285.00.

I also have them booked to pick us up at the pier the following Saturday and take us to the airport - $84.50.

Not the cheapest option but it's booked and I don't have to worry about it anymore...lol.

Jill

I am trying to book a limo to pick us up at the airport and drop us off at the terminal/pier..... One of the companies that I called did not know where I wanted to be dropped off at..... What do I tell them? What pier does the Star depart from in Seattle? Thanks guys and gals....

Pier 66, the Bell Street Terminal:

http://www.portseattle.org/seaport/cruise/index.shtml#terminals

PortMap2009_Overview.jpg

Archived