Tell me what not to miss on my "Miracle" cruise:)

luv2gonow

Hi,

I am sooooo looking forward to this cruise. Especially after seeing so many great reviews of the Spirit class ships.:D Hopefully I'm on the 1st floor of the dining room....aka grapes......LOL....

Soooo what is your favorite part of the ship, activity, food...anything:D

Best shows....etc.

Thanks so much...I love these boards:D

K

Hi,

I am sooooo looking forward to this cruise. Especially after seeing so many great reviews of the Spirit class ships.:D Hopefully I'm on the 1st floor of the dining room....aka grapes......LOL....

Best shows....etc.

K

The food in the MDR is great. The purple grapes are no biggy.

The pool area is great, as you have choices as to how secluded and quiet, or active and loud you want to be.

Depending on the Piano entertainer, the piano bar can be very fun. It was our favorite late night activity. Unfortunately the karaoke host on our cruise was a dud. The live bands are just about always entertaining.

All in all, the Miracle is a nicely sized ship that flows well and looks beautiful. The only congested area was in the buffet near the bus boy podium. that could have been better designed but it's very minor.

Hi,

Best shows....etc.

K

I would recommend Nick and Nora's (the steakhouse). We didn't eat there on our most recent cruise last month, but we did on our Miracle cruise 2 years ago. It costs extra ($30 per person), but it's very nice and a "step above" the main dining room. Reservations are required.

Hope you have a great time!

We did this exact cruise last september. You will LOVE it!!!

The food was excellent everywhere, with the exception of a couple of the beef dishes in the MDR. Otherwise, it exceeded out expectations. You must try the Chocolate Melting Cake :)

We liked to hang out in the adults only pool/bar area at the back of the ship during the day. It was very relaxing.

All of the shows were really great, expecially the tribute to the Beatles one. We are young, and the beatles were a little before our time, but it was the best show we've ever seen on a ship. Dont miss the last night show either...Legends.

The dining room isn't all that bad...very "Carnival" that's all.

Your ports are awesome! I'd do them again.

I have a very long (25 minutes) video slideshow to music I made of our trip. You can view it at beckzay (dot) mediashare (dot com) if you want to see our take on the cruise :)

Have a great time!! If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

I was on the Miracle last June. In addition to the things previous posters have mentioned, I recommend you check out the disco. It is on two levels, so that even if you don't want to dance you can just watch from the upper level. The decor is amazing. I won't say anything more, so it will be a surprise! Have fun.

We just returned from Bermuda on the Miracle and had a wonderful time! The only problem we had was that we were rushed at Nick & Nora's (supper club). We scheduled it for the last night on board, which I would never do again. The staff was frazzled trying to get things ready for the next cruise. We had been told there would be top of the line service and were really looking forward to it. That being said, the food was EXCELLENT!! The lobster bisque was to die for. Just schedule your special evening for any other night except the first or last. You also might want to find out which night they serve lobster in the Bacchus dining room, so you don't miss out on that. The waiters in Bacchus were absolutely wonderful and answered all our questions. Have a great time---wish we were going again soon!

I have a very long (25 minutes) video slideshow to music I made of our trip. You can view it at beckzay (dot) mediashare (dot com) if you want to see our take on the cruise :)

Have a great time!! If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

The food in the MDR is great. The purple grapes are no biggy.

The pool area is great, as you have choices as to how secluded and quiet, or active and loud you want to be.

Depending on the Piano entertainer, the piano bar can be very fun. It was our favorite late night activity. Unfortunately the karaoke host on our cruise was a dud. The live bands are just about always entertaining.

All in all, the Miracle is a nicely sized ship that flows well and looks beautiful. The only congested area was in the buffet near the bus boy podium. that could have been better designed but it's very minor.

Looking forward to all of the yummy food....Loved the food on Victory and Triumph.....I'm excited to see this ship.....the Spirit class always gets such good reviews. I hope there is a lot of live music:D

I would recommend Nick and Nora's (the steakhouse). We didn't eat there on our most recent cruise last month, but we did on our Miracle cruise 2 years ago. It costs extra ($30 per person), but it's very nice and a "step above" the main dining room. Reservations are required.

Hope you have a great time!

Definately will try Nick and Nora's......I wish I could see my menu's for the week to decide which day;)

We did this exact cruise last september. You will LOVE it!!!

The food was excellent everywhere, with the exception of a couple of the beef dishes in the MDR. Otherwise, it exceeded out expectations. You must try the Chocolate Melting Cake :)

We liked to hang out in the adults only pool/bar area at the back of the ship during the day. It was very relaxing.

All of the shows were really great, expecially the tribute to the Beatles one. We are young, and the beatles were a little before our time, but it was the best show we've ever seen on a ship. Dont miss the last night show either...Legends.

The dining room isn't all that bad...very "Carnival" that's all.

Your ports are awesome! I'd do them again.

LOVE that chocolate cake. Ok...so I will definately see Legends and the Beatles show without a doubt. Thanks for the video....I will watch this today:D

Thanks.....

I was on the Miracle last June. In addition to the things previous posters have mentioned, I recommend you check out the disco. It is on two levels, so that even if you don't want to dance you can just watch from the upper level. The decor is amazing. I won't say anything more, so it will be a surprise! Have fun.

Oh yeah....definately plan on going to the Disco......My goal is to stay up very late at least one night:o Ok....I'm single now......really should be a lot more than 1....LOL....

First and most important thing not to miss....The boat!

I crack me up.

Andy

:eek: Thats for sure.....I'm glad I'm driving....although NY traffic can be a nail biter for sure. I'll be heading over to the pier right after rush hour. Plan to be at the terminal before noon....hopefully 11:30:D

We just returned from Bermuda on the Miracle and had a wonderful time! The only problem we had was that we were rushed at Nick & Nora's (supper club). We scheduled it for the last night on board, which I would never do again. The staff was frazzled trying to get things ready for the next cruise. We had been told there would be top of the line service and were really looking forward to it. That being said, the food was EXCELLENT!! The lobster bisque was to die for. Just schedule your special evening for any other night except the first or last. You also might want to find out which night they serve lobster in the Bacchus dining room, so you don't miss out on that. The waiters in Bacchus were absolutely wonderful and answered all our questions. Have a great time---wish we were going again soon!

Ok....won't go the last night.....How was your weather for your cruise to Bermuda....was it warm enough???

Thanks

K

Archived