what are cruise credits and why buy them?

jessegirl88

Hey - how about this... my sister-in-law, my mom and I all have the same names, first and last. Think I could get by with that? ;)

Actually my SIL and I did sail together last year, and I tried to book and pay for both fares, and BOY did that cause credit card issues! They kept putting holds on my credit card thinking there were double charges going through.

Hey - how about this... my sister-in-law, my mom and I all have the same names, first and last. Think I could get by with that? ;)

Actually my SIL and I did sail together last year, and I tried to book and pay for both fares, and BOY did that cause credit card issues! They kept putting holds on my credit card thinking there were double charges going through.

ROFL!!! One of my daughter's friends has an unusual first and very unusual last name; she's married but kept her maiden name. Her brother married a woman with the same first name (and same spelling) and took her husband's last name. The two couples travel frequently and have had more problems with airlines, etc., who think it's two seats for one person. A natural assumption but incorrect.

ROFL!!! One of my daughter's friends has an unusual first and very unusual last name; she's married but kept her maiden name. Her brother married a woman with the same first name (and same spelling) and took her husband's last name. The two couples travel frequently and have had more problems with airlines, etc., who think it's two seats for one person. A natural assumption but incorrect.

I have an unusual surname, and didn't change my name when I got married either, thus the same surname as my brother's wife. At the holidays, or in email exchanges with other family members, we go by Mary2 (me) and Mary3 (SIL). Mom is Mary1, but doesn't use email. Yep, we have a small family, but there were two Johns and three Marys!

Archived