Great link to website explaining which are the best cabins to book

cazz0069

Hi fellow CC`ers. When `googling` our beloved cabin 7152 for Rhapsody, i came across this website which explains in details which cabins are the best ones to book on various ships. Thought it was quite handy....interesting to note some of the oceanview window cabins on Sun and Dawn Princess are actually 3 times the size, so it gives you the heads up on all those interesting little things we may not know...Enjoy!

http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/articles/5578?pageNumber=1 :)

Quote: interesting to note some of the oceanview window cabins on Sun and Dawn Princess are actually 3 times the size, so it gives you the heads up on all those interesting little things we may not know...Enjoy!

Jas, I think it means the windows are 3 times the size, not the cabins! :D

Quote: interesting to note some of the oceanview window cabins on Sun and Dawn Princess are actually 3 times the size, so it gives you the heads up on all those interesting little things we may not know...Enjoy!

Jas, I think it means the windows are 3 times the size, not the cabins! :D

Hehehe yeah i knew that, as i was typing it, i thought...this doesnt read right, sounds like the cabin is 3 times the size:rolleyes: Wouldnt they be cabins worth booking:)

I remember seeing someone's photo of their cabin with a chair next to the window, somewhere on CC and the view was almost like sitting on a balcony.

Must note those numbers for future reference! ;)

Ha, I fell for that:o. Still if the windows are 3 times the size of the others, they must be huge.

Jenny

They may mean that lower decks have the portholes and higher up have square windows[3 times larger].

Fabulous site Jas, thanks for sharing.

By the way I noticed on another thread that you have booked on Rhapsody, lucky you, you will have an awesome time, we loved her.

Yeah we are very excited. And getting the corner aft cabin is a coup within itself. Bring on Feb i say :)

Oh thank you so much Jas for allowing us to share in that website. What a great find.

I'm always perusing deck plans etc trying to choose the premium cabin in the category I'm booking.

I've added that site to 'My Faves'.....:)

Those people who have booked those cabins with 'huge' windows on the Dawn Princess around the World are going to be very happy....

Jillybean:)

Oh thank you so much Jas for allowing us to share in that website. What a great find.

I'm always perusing deck plans etc trying to choose the premium cabin in the category I'm booking.

I've added that site to 'My Faves'.....:)

Those people who have booked those cabins with 'huge' windows on the Dawn Princess around the World are going to be very happy....

Jillybean:)

Yeah it is a good little find. A huge window on the world cruise would be ideal for those that cant afford a balcony...:)

You know if we all posted a photo and report of ship's name and our cabin number we would end up with a fantastic resource...just a thought.

thanks for posting this site we will all be lusting after those corner cabins even more.

A wonder what Walt would think if we were able to have something similar set up on here....I remember Jilly, started a thread about what cabins we had all stayed in and everyone posted some awesome pics (i think it got deleted after numb n*ts Thied, started posting pics of everyone elses and various pics taken from cruise websites. Thoughts? :)

I think this would be a great idea and very helpful for first time cruisers on particular ships.

At the moment Walt seems to be deleting individual posts that are not approriate rather than the entire thread so maybe we give it another go and just ignor any posts that are not suitable.

Archived