Grandeur picture request.....

These two rooms are not junior suites. 8088 and 8588 are royal family suites and have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I've stayed in 8088 and the room is fabulous! The balcony is really very large. Sorry don't have any pics to post.

These two rooms are not junior suites. 8088 and 8588 are royal family suites and have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I've stayed in 8088 and the room is fabulous! The balcony is really very large. Sorry don't have any pics to post.

Really? The deck plan shows it is a JS and when I booked it today they quoted a price for a JS. Certainly not going to complain though if they put me in a FS!!:eek:.

Dett- Thanks for trying with the pic and I'm excited to hear the balcony is so big.

Here you go! Keep in mind this was back in 2004 but except for the bed and maybe the TV, I doubt it's changed too much. We loved the cabin; it was our first aft and have booked many aft cabins since. It was a little rough on the first sea day with 25 foot seas and the cabin felt like it was going to fall off the ship but it didn't. Made for a great ride though... you'll enjoy the spot, it's a nice cabin.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Couldn't find any pics, sorry. Loved the cabin and very large balcony on our 13 day Grandeur repo. You could hold a party of 12 on it. One minor problem, there was soot from the stacks that appeared on the balcony often. This was in 2006, maybe they've solved that problem by now.

Rick and Deirdra

Sorry you are right this room is a JS. I was having a senior moment I guess. 8084 is a RFS and is a great room.

Dixie- it's quite alright! I appreciate any and all info provided and if they had somehow put me in a RFS I of course would have enjoyed it immensely! Thanks to all who helped out with info and pics....take care,,, Jim

Archived