Silly question I know but on Aurora......

Lewing

Hope you don't mind me asking but on Aurora (insdie cabin) do you need to take bath/hand towels?? I know there will be a hairdryer but is there anything else we shold be aware of to have to take?

Many thanks

Linda

As I understand it, the only difference with an inside cabin is ........... no window or door to a balcony!!!

Which means that when you shut the cabin door, it's dark. Leaving the bathroom light on and shutting the bathroom door and thus having some light coming over and under the door is one solution, the other is to take one of those plug in lights and put it in the 13 amp socket.

Thanks for that - I didn't intend posting 4 times but my posts weren't showing so I continued posting until I saw one hence 4 postings - probably my impatience but really didn't mean to

Linda

Linda

This isn't a silly question - it is one of the most asked questions I have seen by newbies in the 6 years I have been reading the cruise chat sites like this one, p&o chat and crowsnest...(do join p&o cruises/ community as well for answers to any queries you have.)

I really don't know why pando don't print in their literature the answer to your question, as it must be VERY annoying if you were on a fly-cruise with luggage weight restrictions and you have packed a bulky beach/bath towel, only to see ample towels in the ensuite - and not only bath towels , but separate towels for you to take to the beach at port or the pool onboard!

Yes it would help if they told you these things before you waste valuable packing space but thank goodness for these sites and people like you to answer eh.

Look forward to hearing all about Aurora

Linda

""Look forward to hearing all about Aurora

Linda""

Like your favourite pair of bedroom slippers

Wish it were your first home, not your second

Wraps herself around you on your second cruise

Will the lottery payout be sufficient to buy her

Why else would she be PandO's favourite ship?

Archived