Did you back out of your Mariner cruise?

We are on a cruise this year on the Mariner OTS and I noticed there are alot of cabins open on this cruise. You would think they would drop the prices because of this. Maybe after the pay date. But I think alot of people are concerned their cruise may get cancelled even though its this year so they are backing out anyway.

Alot of westcoast cruisers are really P O'd.

:mad:

We are on a cruise this year on the Mariner OTS and I noticed there are alot of cabins open on this cruise. You would think they would drop the prices because of this. Maybe after the pay date. But I think alot of people are concerned their cruise may get cancelled even though its this year so they are backing out anyway.

Alot of westcoast cruisers are really P O'd.

:mad:

I don't think that any Mariner cruises will be cancelled prior to her departing for Europe. Mariner prices have been very low anyway since she has been on the west coast, it was cheaper for us to fly to LA, have a week on Mariner and then fly back to Florida, than it was to do a week on Mariner when she was in PC. This, IMHO, is probably why they are moving her out to Europe.

Archived