Dream video from youtube

I thought it looked a nice ship and I am sure those teething problems will be sorted out....no plans to go on Dream just yet, maybe later in year. Nice to see some of the entertainment team from the Spirit. Booked on the Destiny for Jan 2011 for the caribbean, was hoping Stephen Guy would be cruise director but I dont think that will be the case now, he is excellent.

Hi all

here is the latest video on youtube for the dream. hope this works, as never done this before

Great to see the dream afloat and the ship looks fine by me, well done, but didn't see anyone drinking cocktails.:D

Well done and thanks cityfan for your video. Looking forward to our cruise despite one or two unfavourable reviews. Early days I suppose. Think I'll get up at 6am to avoid the food queue though!!

Now the stupid question - How many times does a tender go to shore? If you miss the first one do they wait till another boat is full before going ashore? Sorry if this sounds a bit obvious but we are going on our first cruise in June

Well done and thanks cityfan for your video. Looking forward to our cruise despite one or two unfavourable reviews. Early days I suppose. Think I'll get up at 6am to avoid the food queue though!!

Now the stupid question - How many times does a tender go to shore? If you miss the first one do they wait till another boat is full before going ashore? Sorry if this sounds a bit obvious but we are going on our first cruise in June

Don't worry - they have about three tenders running a shuttle service to shore. Fill up a tender - and go! They usually let those on organised Thomson trips go off first as there are coaches waiting for them and a schedule to meet but once they've gone, you can just turn up and get on the next boat. It doesn't take long waiting for the next boat as they're circling to and from the ship all day. Coming back they do the same thing - fill up and return to the ship. Just be sure you're there in good time for the last one!!! :)

Hi everyone

Just to clarify I was not on board the Dream but noticed someone had posted this video on youtube.

Jim the Scot, you made me laugh:D!!!!

Polkadotty...With regards to tender to shore:confused:, the cruises we have done have all been able to dock in port......maybe someone else who have used them will be able to tell you more. Your first cruise should be fab and I am sure you will soon be a cruise fanatic .;)

Archived