Theme night - Pacific Sun

Going on the Pacific Sun in November travelling up the coast of Australia to Cairns for 10 nights was wondering what if any theme nights they have?

What tours can anyone recommend?

Going on the Pacific Sun in November travelling up the coast of Australia to Cairns for 10 nights was wondering what if any theme nights they have?

What tours can anyone recommend?

on my jan cruise on the sun they had island night,50,s night and 70,s disco night.

i didnt enjoy them as much as my previous cruises! It may have been my mood but it all seemed too much like a bad wedding reception with lots of complected dance moves and games being directed by the entertainment staff for the kids/ teens and mainly the entertainment staff!

There is only so much pass the parcel type stop start games,YMCA and DOLLAR DOLLAR DOLLAR dances you can take!:D

Battle of the sexes was quite funny though!

The women had to find a guy in the crowed wearing a bra,red lipstick and eating a bannana!

and yes ended up being me:eek:

I have to say it was a very strange feeling putting on a bra that had just come off a strange woman ! and it was still warm:p

Den

on my jan cruise on the sun they had island night,50,s night and 70,s disco night.

i didnt enjoy them as much as my previous cruises! It may have been my mood but it all seemed too much like a bad wedding reception with lots of complected dance moves and games being directed by the entertainment staff for the kids/ teens and mainly the entertainment staff!

There is only so much pass the parcel type stop start games,YMCA and DOLLAR DOLLAR DOLLAR dances you can take!:D

Battle of the sexes was quite funny though!

The women had to find a guy in the crowed wearing a bra,red lipstick and eating a bannana!

and yes ended up being me:eek:

I have to say it was a very strange feeling putting on a bra that had just come off a strange woman ! and it was still warm:p

Den

We also had a Western Night but I don't remember seeing you at that Den. However I do wish I had gone to the battle of the sexes to see you in your bra. :eek:

We also had a Western Night but I don't remember seeing you at that Den. However I do wish I had gone to the battle of the sexes to see you in your bra. :eek:

I don't remember seeing that in your review, Den. Oh boy, where are the pics? :D

I don't remember seeing that in your review, Den. Oh boy, where are the pics? :D

Oh yes please Den photos would be great. Don't tell us you do not have any because Tracey and Kerry would have been snapping away I am sure. :p

Oh yes please Den photos would be great. Don't tell us you do not have any because Tracey and Kerry would have been snapping away I am sure. :p

No Tracey and Kerrie to be seen for a change:) (they were eating again lol)

I only popped up deck for a quick fag and next thing you know i was semi naked in a bra and red lipstick sucking on a bannana(not a good sight) i am sure someone took a pic and glad its nobody i know:o

just goes to prove you have a lot of fun no matter what the ship or how old it is;)

No Tracey and Kerrie to be seen for a change:) (they were eating again lol)

I only popped up deck for a quick fag and next thing you know i was semi naked in a bra and red lipstick sucking on a bannana(not a good sight) i am sure someone took a pic and glad its nobody i know:o

just goes to prove you have a lot of fun no matter what the ship or how old it is;)

Could of got a lot more than you bargained for going up for a quick fag in a bra and lipstick. LOL

Sorry could not resist as you left yourself wide open with that.

I am concerned now that you say that you had fun doing this!!!!!!

Re the theme nights,

In the days of Fair Princess, Pacific sky, there was a theme night each night. In the MDR the wait staff dressed for the occasion and did a dance or some did their own act, some were very talented but it seems to have all disappeared with the take over by Carnival Corp, no free champers at champagne waterfall either. Oh well, memories!!

Archived