Upper Bed in family rooms

PokerDave

Anyone seen a depiction of where the upper bed(s) might be in the wave staterooms? I have 11076 which is a family balcony for 4. The sofa makes out into a bed, and most of the descriptions I've read mention an upper bed. Another description just says "and additional bedding for 2 more guests". Trying to understand what the room will look like with 4 in beds...

Kids will be 19 and 15 ( girl and boy ). Wanting to also make sure it does have 2 seperate beds for them ( sofa and upper ).

I posted this on another thread, but this thread is more closely related:

I've been wondering how they are going to accommodate 4 with the curved walls. Even the sofa looks curved in the renderings. I figured the sofa would be a pull-out, but I'm not quite sure how that will work if it is curved. I'm also scratching my head over how a pullman will work with the curved walls, unless it pulls out of the ceiling and doesn't butt up against a wall. I guess I'll just have to wait until the first to cruise her report back!

I've been wondering how they are going to accommodate 4 with the curved walls. Even the sofa looks curved in the renderings. I figured the sofa would be a pull-out, but I'm not quite sure how that will work if it is curved. I'm also scratching my head over how a pullman will work with the curved walls, unless it pulls out of the ceiling and doesn't butt up against a wall. I guess I'll just have to wait until the first to cruise her report back!

Well, one wall of the curved rooms is straight. but the depictions of it I have seen seem to show some curved stuff above the sink/desk areas...

So I still don't see where the pull-down would go...

I was told that the fourth berth would be parallel to the outside wall, over the sofa bed. That's how it was on Pearl. All of the four person cabins would have the bed closest to the bathroom. With the sofa bed out and the fourth bed pulled down from the ceiling, getting to the balcony is a gymnastic event. With the bed in the ceiling, it doesn't matter whether the wall is straight or curved.

Archived