Fossil Watch Price

thrltr

Just a word on watch prices that I hope will help some of you out. Two weeks before we left on our cruise my wife and I were in Macy’s. She saw a cute Fossil watch that she was interested in. It was 175 but we decided to wait and see what we could find on the cruise. The shop on the Liberty had the same watch for $80. We waited to see if it would go down in price but it did not. While in St Thomas we did look around at the shops near the pier and we saw a place with the watch for $75. We wound up getting it from the shop on the ship thinking we might save a few more dollars on the last day but we didn’t.

Prices on the ship generally do not go down as the week progresses. The reason for that is can you imagine the uproar if you had purchased the watch on Day 2, and on Day 6 it went down? Imagine potentially 3000 passengers dealing with that? Nope - way too much uproar, hassle, and paperwork.

The sales you see on ships are on items that were not on "sale" before: different t-shirts, different selection of watches and jewelry, etc.

Glad she got a good price, though. That's always nice. :)

Archived