Which inside staterooms best on Disney Magic?

junebaby07

Thinking of booking two connecting staterooms on the Disney Magic for March 2011. May do inside staterooms to keep cost down. (I'd rather have the extra space of two rooms and two bathrooms then a verandah, I think)

Which inside staterooms are best? which decks / ship areas?

Probably want to be in a quieter area of the ship so my kids can nap and keep up their relatively early bedtime.

My kids will be 3.5 going on almost 4 and about 18 months old.

Thanks so much!

Our last 2 sailings with Disney has been on the Magic and on Deck 2. One cruise was 2603, inside stateroom, just forward of the aft elevator bays. DH gets seasick, so we stay low and mid-aft. Last cruise was ouside stateroom, 2590 so DD could get a window (her first cruise). We have done a veranda, not worth the expense in our opinion (and made the sea sickness worse). We have rebooked for 2603. We prefer the layout of the room with the bathroom, then living room, then bedroom as opposed to the outside stateroom which has bathroom, bedroom, living room. Became very tiresome to walk around the bed to get to the tv and table. And crowded to pack things up. All future cruising will be inside, mid-to-aft. Much prefer the inside layout.

Also, it is just a few steps to the elevator, and up 2-3 flights for the majority of dining and shopping. We find it to be a very convenient place to stay.

Best wishes in your decision. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

• 3 weeks later...
Thinking of booking two connecting staterooms on the Disney Magic for March 2011. May do inside staterooms to keep cost down. (I'd rather have the extra space of two rooms and two bathrooms then a verandah, I think)

Which inside staterooms are best? which decks / ship areas?

Probably want to be in a quieter area of the ship so my kids can nap and keep up their relatively early bedtime.

My kids will be 3.5 going on almost 4 and about 18 months old.

Thanks so much!

Based on my assumption there are 4 of you. Based on the age of the kids, you will be better off in an inside Category 10 Deluxe Inside stateroom, which gives you a bath and a half and a bit more room.

In my opinion 2 adults, plus kids of your age will do better in the Category 10 Deluxe Inside stateroom; thus, you will pay for only one stateroom instead of 2 and the Cat. 10 is just a bit more expensive.:)

13 Disney Cruises.

Does anyone know of a site one could go to to view the decks of the Disney Magic?

At disneycruise.com, under Ships and Activities, you can select Disney Magic and see deck plans, 360 views and photos.

Archived