Fascinating Cabins

mom58

Going to be on the Fascination in September. Does anyone have any pics of the extended balcony/inside of cabin on Upper deck?

Truly, I did a search, but can't seem to find anything. Also, I know I saw a slideshow showing the new updates that I think was on John Heald's blog, but now I can't find it. Does anybody have that link?

I'm so excited about this cruise. The Sensation was our first ever cruise 5 or 6 years ago, and it has a special place in my heart. We had such a fabulous time, and I'm looking forward to another fabulous time on the Fascination.

Any photos or updates would be appreciated!

Hey I had the same problem! I booked a balcony cabin for my cruise in 2 weeks. I will take lots of pics, so if you dont find anything b4 then, look for my review in about 3 weeks!!

Sorry I cant be of more help right now :o

By the way I am on the fascination 5 day to half moon cay and nassau.

I'll be looking for your review and photos when you get back! Hope you have a great time!

Are you going to get a cabana on Half Moon Cay? We had one when we were on the Sensation and it was fabulous. If you do, take pix of that, too!

This is the itinerary we're doing, too. Can't wait.

Hey I had the same problem! I booked a balcony cabin for my cruise in 2 weeks. I will take lots of pics, so if you dont find anything b4 then, look for my review in about 3 weeks!!

Sorry I cant be of more help right now :o

By the way I am on the fascination 5 day to half moon cay and nassau.

PLEASE - PLEASE bring back capers (funtimes) I am sailing in July and have had a really hard time finding them! Hope your cruise is "Fascinating"! and you guys have a wonderful time...

I will look for your review.

Tam:cool:

Archived