Cruise In Review Video

Has anyone ever bought this video?? I kept watching the previews all week in my cabin & now that the vacation is over, I'm kind of upset that I didn't buy it to remember my 1st cruise!! Was it even worth it? I don't even know if I'm on it, but it brings back great memories!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;23;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

UnTiL BeRmUdA!!!

We own one from our Enchantment cruise. We received it free when we purchased two full sized photgraphs. It's about 12-15 minutes long and really only shows those brief clips that you see on the previews. We like it for ourselves but it's difficult to show it to others since they weren't there and you have to go into so much detail to explain anything. We are glad we have it but we wouldn't consider buying another one from a different cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;04;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

'Til my next cruise

We purchased it also from Explorer. It was about 35 minutes long and I am in it many times. Very good video and it has helped convincing others to go on the cruise the following year.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;11;07;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Mariner of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas 11/03

Explorer of the Seas 11/02

Royal Majesty 12/95

Costa Riviera 8/89 & 12/89

<marquee direction="right" scrolldelay="0">

boat001.gif

GET OUT THERE!

I have one from one of the group cruises we did. A couple of guys in the group came over from Europe and they headed up a forum we all belonged to. It was the first meeting for all of us so they bought the video for each of us as a gift. We are caught in many shots of that cruise so it is great memories.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Voyager of the Seas!

Voyager 10/04

Rhapsody 10/02 03/02 1/02 11/01

Elation 10/99

Grandeur 09/97

We don't buy them. Probably should have on our last cruise as we were in it as were many of our new CC friends.

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

If they included more video from your particular cruise, it might be worth it. But, the video we purchased last Demember on Rhapsody was mostly generic, stock footage used on each weeks video.

I owed three of the Cruise in Review videos...never leave the ship w/o it.

I have heard that you can request the video after you have left the ship....but I'm not sure how you would do that. Sorry. I believe the photo company is Miami based....so you might want to start there....or phone Royal Caribbean's Miami offices for assistance.

Kimberly

Monarch of the Seas 4/02

Disney Wonder 11/02

Adventure of the Seas 10/03, 3/04

Voyager of the Seas to Canada 9/5/04

"Girl's Getaway" on Mariner of the Seas 11/7/04

I bought the video on our Mariner cruise in January, and although I'm glad I did (my DD and I are in it), I probably won't buy another one. The one video (DVD) that I did buy that was A LOT more interesting was the making of the Voyager class ships. Incredible and very detailed! Definitely a better deal than the Cruise in Review!

***Nancy***

Song of Norway 12/79

Tropicale 12/84

Explorer of the Seas 8/3/02

Mariner of the Seas 1/4/04

Serenading to Alaska for our 10th anniversary!

Roll call for Serenade 8/1/04 click here

Time until our next cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;8;1;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0700

We have never purchased the Cruise In Review video but I have to agree with the previous post about the making of Voyager DVD. I bought it last year on Navigator and have thoroughly enjoyed watching it several times. I would highly recommend it for anyone that has sailed on a Voyager class ship.

Archived